Thank You!!!

Igneous

I just want to thank all the players that log on every day to our SCP-RP server. A lot of time and effort has been put into the server and a lot of people have worked really hard to see it succeed. Right now, we as a server are doing very well compared to our previous numbers and I would like it to stay that way. To the players who get on every day whether to just hang out or do some rp, I can not stress this enough, Thank you. You really are making a huge difference in the server, and giving us hopes for a very bright future together. You drive the staff and command to want to improve and to continue to help their branches succeed. I hope we continue to flourish as a new server and continue to provide a fun environment for all players. I know I'm kind of rambling at this point, I just hope this all makes sense. 

What I am really trying to say is, 

Thank you.

• Like 4

big cat running GIF

Yes, it really is inspiring to me as High Command for Security to see atleast 3+ Privates and up on at all times because myself, Kade and Vizz have worked hard on the Department. This does not only go for Security so try out other jobs! 

Great post Igneous!

-Security Deputy Head Timmemes 1Z02

-Head of Sharpshooter

Edited by Timmemes
  • Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I've recently got into playing SCP-RP, and I'm thoroughly enjoying the server. It's nice to get the opportunity to meet new people, and reconnect with old friends. Moreover, I am really intrigued by the Lore, and all the different departments, classes, SCP's etc. Happy to be apart of the server! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic