Jet in Flight-False Warn Report

Kagen14

Your In-game: Kagen

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:439575288

The admin's name in-game: Jet in Flight

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Player diss.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1588020837

Why do you think this warn was false: I believe this warn was false because of the context this admin portrayed it as. First of all the sit was false, the people who called the sit said that I had called them the n-word which was comply false and they had no evidence of it. Also jet told me after that he didn't think that I said that and when they were talking to him they were laughing. When jet-pulled me closer to them I noticed that they were both of my friends and that they were just pulling a prank on me and this should be disregarded. Then I told my friends jokingly and sarcastically "to fuck off ", after that jet returned them and told me that I was getting warned for player diss. When he said that I was very shocked because I even told him that they were my friends and just playing a prank. I also proceed to explain to jet that this was a false sit and this would have never happened. I under that my behavior in jets eyes was poor but as  I said before that I said it jokingly and sarcastically.  I think I do not deserve this warn because of those reasons. Thank you for reading and considering this false warn report.

Any extra information: For my many months of being on this server I have never gotten warned and I have been very respectful to other players and have shown great initiative to be a role model player. 

Basically what happened was I brought him to a sit, I wasn't even going to give him a warning at first but then he said "Oh not these queers again" I didn't warn him for the "accused" n-word but the part where he called them a queer. If he fails to admit he called them a queer it is his problem but i did what I felt was right as one of them pm'd me saying he took offense to him calling him a queer. I NEVER heard you to tell them to fuck off. Also, the evidence isn't there so you may want to fix that....

Furthermore, I feel what I did was right and the warning was right. Had your friends not called the false sit, and had you not called them queer, you wouldn't have received this warn.

10 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Can’t + or - support until jet tells us his story 

13 hours ago, Logan said:

Remaining neutral until Jet states his side of the story. 

12 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

@Jet Hazard Your side of the story?

13 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Edited by Jet Hazard

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

-support

Not a false warn.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png