Gibbi's Very Very Very Late Introduction

GibbiGibbi

Hi guys, my name is Gibbi, but some of you call me Gibb, Gibbster, Gobi, Gibbay, Gibbs, etc. I am currently 14 and I am the Assistant Director in the Secret Service! Erm so about my life..... So I have a girlfriend and everyone probably doesnt know that because I keep secrets unlike some of you (Just kidding guys you all are cool) but she is pretty nice, we go out a few times a week and still have not kissed yet SO PRAY FOR ME GUYS! Ermmmm, another thing I want to tell you guys is I am a Roblox GOD and Spection Totally knows that. I get on gaminglight almost every day, apart from when I hang out with friends and such. I have made some really good friends here for my pretty long time here, so I just want to say you all are cool and special in your own ways. Sooooooooo other than that this is my very late introduction and I will be answering questions down below in the comment thingy-ma-bobber if you scroll down.

?

Edited by GibbiGibbi

LOOOOOOOL 

this is great

Love you GIBBAY ❤️

1 minute ago, GibbiGibbi said:

Hi guys, my name is Gibbi, but some of you call me Gibb, Gibbster, Gobi, Gibbay, Gibbs, etc. I am currently 14 and I am the Assistant Director in the Secret Service! Erm so about my life.....  

Edited by soulness

big gibbay boi ❤️ 

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic