Munchies

COL Munchies Signing Off

27 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

Probably one of the most hardest thing I have to do... After a long amount of thinking. I have made the decision to resign from PD command! This is a really hard moment for me. The reason why I'm resigning is because I'm not active anymore, I want to focus on life and My rank could go to someone that deserves it. I have enjoyed my time being apart of PD Command I was given a great opportunity to help the PD and I'm glad I have met many new people along the way.

I would just like to thank a few people in PD Command

PD High Command

@Snarlax Sorry for the tag. I would just like to thank you so much for accepting me as Colonel and Major. I have always looked up to you and you have always been my role model! Thank you so much for helping me in PD Command.

@noot Thank you for helping in PD Command. I have always looked up to you when you were just a Major! Thanks for giving me the opportunity! I hope you continue what you do best.

@Kitty. Thank you so much for everything, I enjoyed patrolling and enjoying every single moment with you! I hope you continue what you do best for PD Thanks kitty!

@-Unknown- Bob Bob, Thank you so much for helping me, I may have been annoying a bit. But honestly you're very respectful and mature as your role! Thank you for everything Bob Bob.

@Dane Cat eater! Even though you passed me in ranks you really deserve A.Chief! Thank you for putting hard work into the PD and thanks for all the good moments and memories we had! Thanks Dane.

PD Low Command

PD Low Command, You guys have put a lot of work and effort into your roles. I'm very grateful working alongside you guys, Each and everyone of you guys have gave me great memories and moments to remember! I can see all you guys going up the ranks and seeing you guys achieve your goals. Keep up the good work guys and continue what you guys do best for the Police Department!

I will probably get in-game sometime tomorrow or something and sign off on radio!

But for now 1L87 - To Dispatch - This is my last signing off, I have enjoyed working alongside you guys and will treasure this memories for ever.

Edited by Munchies
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 9

It's been great serving with you Munchies, I hope to see you around from time to time ❤️

Edited by -Unknown-

Goodbye Munchies we will miss you and I hope every now and then you can be on.

~Funboy

😞 im speechless, thank you for everything you have done, and the great memories we have created. PD meetings will not be the same without you.

1 minute ago, Tom Brown said:

😞 im speechless, thank you for everything you have done, and the great memories we have created. PD meetings will not be the same without you.

Oh Munchies, it’s been quite the ride with you. Thank you for everything you have done for the Police Department and everything you’ve done for me. It’s been an honor to serve alongside you. I won’t forget the late nights playing soccer, TTT, and all the other shenanigans we got into. I never thought i’d say this, but i’ll miss you yelling into your mic. I wish you the best in your future. 

~Captain Tim Brown 

1 hour ago, -Unknown- said:

It's been great serving with you Munchies, I hope to see you around from time to time ❤️

I still want my ts visits at 3 am

1 hour ago, -Unknown- said:

Its been great working along side you. It's sad to see you go!

Munchies, you would always make my day when you would get on and would always give me a laugh with your attitude. Hope I can still see you sometime.

So sad to see you go Munchies. Will miss you man!

~ LT Logan 1L55

Edited by Logan

Sad to see you go mate. Best of luck in your future endeavors! And thanks for all the good moments we have in PD man. See you around!

- Cat Eater Dane

7 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

DENIED 

Please reapply in 2 weeks

^^^^^

13 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

DENIED 

Please reapply in 2 weeks

no just DENIED, you will be receiving a 5 year black list from resigning

Edited by PhenixBoy300

Munchies it’s been an honor, you probably don’t feel that way. 

You are a great guy and we're a fantastic command member. It's been a hell of a ride. Thank you for your service.

Edited by Joe Mama