Warcubs False warn

Warcub

Your In-game: Warcub

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160121837

The admin's name in-game: Billy King

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: Fearrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  image.thumb.png.f2b3adb9e383fb92994fcd43c105d007.png

I also have this :https://youtu.be/ZzPWNY4SdwU

Why do you think this warn was false: Bambob said he told me to stop even tho he did not prov of him saying this and also the hole enter sit: https://youtu.be/SZ0UJYVxVX8 and i just dont think it is lawfull.

Any extra information:

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

3 minutes ago, Munchies said:

"You FearRP this does not mean you are not going to do this later down the line to some one who you don't know.Its steal FearRP"

Did you really just take that from what in said In your report

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

-Support

If anything you should’ve been warned for cop bait 

You pulled a gun out when he also had one out, then proceeded to run. Seems like the whole purpose was to distract cops and provoke some sort of situation. Hence copbait

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

6 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

You pulled a gun out when he also had one out, then proceeded to run. Seems like the whole purpose was to distract cops and provoke some sort of situation. Hence copbait

logan2.png

18 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

Signature.png

On 12/10/2018 at 8:06 AM, maral the great said:

-support you kinda ratted your self out you said you first that you did have a gun out then you said you didnt so if you had no gun and bambob did and you ran it would be fear rp

I might as well gets this post remved as there is going to be no impact or there is going to be a worse out come

1 hour ago, warcub03 said:

I might as well gets this post remved as there is going to be no impact or there is going to be a worse out come

It won’t be worst outcome trust me 

On 12/10/2018 at 8:04 AM, th3 said:

-Support

DENIED

Either way, you did jump off onto the freeway which is still Fear RP or considered NoValueForLife

It isn't Fear RP though, if someone has a gun out to you and they say nothing, unless they advert, type in chat, etc. Standing there with a gun on someone, just staring at them, you'd most likely think they'd either gone afk, gone crazy, or maybe they forgot how to talk. If there are no demands as the person has a gun to someone being told out loud, than what do you do? Just stand there as someone has a gun to you? No, you make your move.

Again only Fear RP if someone has a gun to you and is actually giving out some type of demands