Jet's Lambda-5 Commander Application

Jet

Ingame Name: Jet

From a scale of 1-10 how is your knowledge of lore? (Explain): 9, I have played SCP:CB since 2010. I know how to recontain pretty much every SCP because of it also...

Why should we allow you to have the position? (At least 150 words):  I feel like I should be the Lambda-5 code name "White Rabbits" commander for many reasons. One reason is that I am an excellent leader and I have experience leading an MTF unit. I used to be the commander for a MTF unit on another SCPRP server called Alpha-1. While being A1 commander, I faced many challenges but I overcame those challenges and worked my way up to MTF General. Another reason I feel like I should be the commander of Lambda-5 is because I can be active every day and I usually am active or at least on every day. Another reason I feel like I should be in the Lambda-5 commander spot is because I enjoy writing documents, training people, and I give people a chance. The last and final reason I want to be the Lambda-5 commander is because I go over the limit which is expected of me and I can work well with others. This is a critical skill needed in a commander which I have. I can take criticism and I can work with anyone as previously stated before. With me being the Lambda-5 commander, I can guarantee excellence in Lambda-5 and I will set a firm base for it for all those commanders who do wish to come after me. (217 words, 1137 characters)

How active would you say you could be be? (Longer the better): I can be on every day of the week and weekend

Jet has my support for a number of reasons and I will try not to be biased.

1) He is super active

2) Very knowledgeable of the SCP universe 

3) Great guy super nice and mature

4) Good at what he does (most the time xD)

Good luck Jet!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Accepted

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Vice Commander Jake or Commander Upity for Your Major Training!

Former Superadmin

Senior Moderator

RU Trial Junior Brigadier General

Military RP