• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Logan

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Logan 

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:149846194 

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? January 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1568565205

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Snar, Spection, Carpenter, Myan, Fame Rhenic, Stormzz, Gamikzone

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been Senior Moderator for a couple of months now. I believe that I deserve this rank because I am very active on the server. I have had amazing memories on this server and I have enjoyed every moment of staffing on this community. I have gotten experience from other staff members and I believe that I have gotten enough experience to apply for Admin. I am well known in the community. I have noticed when I am on that there is a lack of Admin. I don't want to be limited to what I can do as a staff member. I want to use my ability to make roleplay better and not to have to bother another staff member to get something.  I am calm and I do not let the anger get the best of me. I know how to handle most scenarios and needed punishment that is given. I am on the server daily. I am also active on the forums as well as the Teamspeak and server.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them to a sit and begin to question why they are MassRDMing, if they are non-compliant and start to curse at me I would gag them and explain to them what they are doing is wrong. I would then get an Admin+ to come to me to minge them for 10,000 seconds. I would then warn them for MassRDM and NCWS if they refuse to listen and just constantly keeps cursing.

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

This application has my support for many reasons listed below

Logan is quite active and is on TS literally everyday, I see him active on the forums everyday as well, and he is also quite active in-game, as I see him on most servers, but mostly he is on Policerp the most.

Logan is quite a friendly guy, and he is quite helpful as well! He helps me with things I don't understand, and is very patient with me as well! 

Logan is very mature of course. He knows when to have his fun and be a little immature be he is mature quite often and is mature enough to be admin on Policerp.

Logan is usually on staff a lot on Policerp, I see him staffing quite regularly, and from what I could see he does it really professional,mature, and takes it quite serious and does not play around.

Overall, Logan deserves admin 

Huge +Support 

-L00L ❤️ 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lex Phantom said:

Logan is quite active and is on TS literally everyday, I see him active on the forums everyday as well, and he is also quite active in-game, as I see him on most servers, but mostly he is on Policerp the most.

Logan is quite a friendly guy, and he is quite helpful as well! He helps me with things I don't understand, and is very patient with me as well! 

Logan is very mature of course. He knows when to have his fun and be a little immature be he is mature quite often and is mature enough to be admin on Policerp.

Logan is usually on staff a lot on Policerp, I see him staffing quite regularly, and from what I could see he does it really professional,mature, and takes it quite serious and does not play around.

Huge +Support 

-L00L ❤️ 

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, Lex Phantom said:

Huge +Support 

-L00L ❤️ 

Signature.png

25 minutes ago, Felix said:

+Support

Past Admin

Mature

Active

Good guy

Knows the rules

GOOD LUCK

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Lex Phantom said:

Huge +Support 

-L00L ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Lex Phantom said:

Huge +Support 

-L00L ❤️ 

11 hours ago, Lex Phantom said:

Huge +Support 

-L00L ❤️ 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

13 hours ago, Lex Phantom said:

Huge +Support 

-L00L ❤️ 

AGREED 100000000000000%

Huge +Support 

-L00L ❤️ 

Huge +Support 

-L00L ❤️ 

15 hours ago, Lex Phantom said:

Huge +Support 

-L00L ❤️