Security Riot Control/Marksman Training

Timm

If you want to get trained for Marksman and/or Riot Control, the Training will be held 12/8/18     

@  1:00 PM - EST

MUST BE A CPL+

I am very busy tomorrow so keep an eye on this post because there is a chance that I cancel this session. Major John @M3G_snakefive3 will also be helping me out if he is available. 

If you are attending, please fill out the required information in the format below. If you fail to fill out this format by 12:00 PM, you will not be admitted into training. Each job will be about 15-20 minutes each. 

Ingame Name:

Rank on Roster:

What sub-class? Remember, you may only be in 2 subclasses at one time. No more! (One or the other or Both):

Why do you want to become this job? (Minimum 35+ Words):

IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND AND CANT MAKE IT BUT ALREADY PUT YOUR INFO BELOW, PM ME ON FORUMS OR POKE ME IN TEAMSPEAK.

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Ingame Name: Ajax

Rank on Roster: CPL

What sub-class? Remember, you may only be in 2 subclasses at one time. No more! (One or the other or Both): Marksman and Riot Control

Why do you want to become this job? (Minimum 35+ Words): I want to further expand my potential so I can protect the foundation against breached SCPS and Chaos Insurgency. I also want to be able to control the Class D's in a chaotic situation and be able to snipe CI and SCPS with my AWP.

IMPORTANT

TRAINING HAS BEEN MOVED TO 4:30 PM AND MIGHT BE CANCELED! SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTICE, LMK IF YOU WANTED TO GO BUT CANT MAKE IT.

@Ajax @TurdBerglar @Jet Hazard 

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

IMPORTANT

TRAINING HAS BEEN CANCELED. Sorry, there was no way I could make it work today. Myself and command will try to organize another training, so stay tuned.

@TurdBerglar @Ajax

Edited by Timmemes

spacer.png