October's Event Team Application

October

Name:

October or variants of October

What is your ULX Rank?:

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 

7.5 or 8 I feel I understand the lore well, but there are always new things to learn

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): 

I personally have never been on a GM team.

How Active are you?:

Very active, about 2-4 hours a day, you may never see me because I run the night shift from 11:30 pm to 2 am

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I want to be an event maker because I want to not only help out as staff, but also so I can help make wonderful events for players to enjoy. I want to help get a more active gaminglight SCP RP community. If given this rank I would host many events and make everything I did a frequent and common thing. I would always ask for player's opinions on my events, and always try to change up my events so nothing became too dull. No matter the difficulties I face I guarantee that I will get my events completed, and will amaze everyone. I know I'm responsible enough for this position as I already head CI, am a staff member, and a captain in security. I hope that everyone will trust me with this wonderful position, and I promise that if given the opportunity to be an event maker then I will be the best event maker ever.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

1. For my event I would start out with a CI raid of the compound, but then 079 opens all the doors and the class D are free to go.

2a. If the CI are successful then a high ranking member would be kidnapped and held for ransom.

2b. If they fail the class D would riot and all the SCP's would be free. (One class D would get a pistol per the number of security online) Also all guards would be killed except the highest ranking, he would be stripped and tied up.

3. NTF would be called to the facility and have to get around the SCP, re-contain them, and stop a riot. 

4a. Should the SCP's escape to the surface then the alpha warhead would be activated (note even if a safe class breaches the surface the alpha warhead must be activated).

4b. Should any class D personnel be found attempting to escape they would be shot

4c. If negotiations go smoothly there'd be a plot twist, one of the NTF would be CI and he has to signal CI to enter without being noticed (must break away from group without causing suspicion).

5a. Another CI assault, but this time they're already inside the LCZ when it starts. They would kill all NTF, and all NTF that die must switch to class D

5b. Should the spy be executed the NTF will breach the class D as "they don't negotiate with terrorists!" 

6a. If the NTF die there would be an alpha warhead activated (one NTF would switch to 05 or site admin to order this) 

6b. If the NTF win then all people captured face a PK should NTF decide, (note combat tranqs would only be allowed in a 2v1 situation and both sides would have tranqs)

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

My favorite SCP is 035. This is because he is an immortal mask that is always sad, but has the power to possess people. He cannot be destroyed and his acid tears started when his favorite owner killed themselves. The lore behind 035 is amazing, and I love how he and 049 are friends. Two immortal beings locked in a friendship forever, and both face eternal sadness.

Edited by October
Grammar