Kade's Event Team App

Kade

Name: Kade

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): No I have never been on any event team before. 

How Active are you?:  Everyday. Weekdays: 5PM CST - 10PM CST

Weekends: 10AM CST - 10PM CST

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I would like to join the event team because I believe I can be very active and give the players amazing events every day. I believe to make SCP-RP a special place like no other server is to do events. Events make it fun for the server and need good people running them. I hope that you let me be Event Team because I am a very creative person and I am very organized when it comes to things. Just check my departments Google Drive. I am also very respectful and I give the players what they want, if they don't want an event at the moment I feel like doing one, then I won't do it. I will try to not make events TOO hard, depending on the outcome, if I want SCPs to win/escape/kill everyone, or CI to have an advantage. I hope that I can become Event Team so I can not only give the players PLAYER-based events, I can give them what they WANT. (170/150 Words)

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): THIS IS A SMALL EVENT AND A BIGGER ONE WILL BE PREPARED FOR MAXIMUM FUN!!!

Pre-Event

Step 1. Get my event in order and know what I am going to do. Figure out the MAIN goal of the event.

Step 2. Get the required SCP/CI on to do the event, depends on what players want.

Step 3. DO THE EVENT.

Event (Specific Event I have in mind)

Step 1. The generator will malfunction for around 15 seconds. All doors will open but SCP-966 containment will open completely, letting him out.

Step 2. At this point, SCP 966 is sneaking around the facility where he cannot be seen.

Step 3. 966 finds a Foundation Staff(FS for the rest of event timeline) wandering around. 966 starts to lurk around the FS making him weary. 966 is then going to appear in front of the FS making them alert the facility. After the facility is on Defcon 4 966 is going to make his way to other SCP containments, unlocking them(Which are affected by the generator going off and on again and are malfunctioning.)

Step 4. Once multiple SCPs have been let loose it will be time to let the FS handle the situation. Twofold:

FS successfully secure the SCP outbreak and Defcon 5 is called or

FS fail and SCPs are running around the facility wrecking havoc.

Post-Event

Step 1. Either Defcon 1 is called and the Omega Warhead is activated or Defcon 5 is called and SCPs are back in cells.

Step 2. RP is reset/SCP contained.

Step 3. Get feedback from players and ask them how it went.

Step 4. Wait till next event!!

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP is 966, why? Because he moves to where nobody can see him. It can be very scary seeing a blur of light move across the hallway when walking through Heavy Containment. I just LOVE 966 because I have had the most laughs with him and pee in your pants moment.