Congratz Jeffe

Jeff M.

So as all Special Response Team members know we had a huge promotion today. I would like to speak for myself and i'm sure for the rest of the department. Congratulations to Jeffe. Jeffe really deserved the promotion. If you guys would like to thank him for what he has done as a Co-Commander and congratulate him on Commander. I would really like to thank him for everything he has done so far and way more to come. He has brought the department with Will from nothing to something. Will and Jeffe built this department and they have worked day in and day out to make the department change drastically. We  really appreciate what you have done. Again if anyone wants to thank him and congratulate him on this post.

~Written by Special Response Team Major Jeff M 1K58

Alright, how to describe Jeffe.. The first word that comes to my mind is hardworking. This man has gone through thick and thin to deserve the rank of Commander, and we all support him in it. If some of you would like to think that he’s inactive, a poor leader, a bad command member, then you’re wrong. I’ve only known Jeffe for about four months now, but in this small amount of time I’ve seen him in-game displaying leadership and decision making qualities, and behind the scenes, spending countless hours creating and pushing updates for our department out of thin air. And most importantly, the man knows a good meme. Live long lord Tachanka!

~Written by Special Response Team Co-Commander Blitzton 1K22

Squirtle

~written by Special Response Team Executive Officer Penguin 1K70

~Written by Special Response Team Captain Duv 1E76

Yo you a meme, get at my lunchables. You a snack though

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

"One thing that somebody told me is that leadership is a lonely role - some people can do it, and some people can't." ~Kyrie Irving

"Leadership is the other side of the coin of loneliness, and he who is a leader must always act alone. And acting alone, accept everything alone." ~Ferdinand Marcos

@Jeff M.@cherry force@penguin@Blitzton

Edited by Jeffe