Penguin FailRP

BigJohnny

Your In-game: BigJohnny

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:190683417

The player's name in-game: SRT XO Penguin 1K70

The player's steam ID (required):  

What did the player do: I was robbing the bank and I was negotiating a price for him and then penguin said 2000 and i was telling him not to drop the money and i threw the money back at him and said i want 5000 and then he restrained the hostage without my permission 

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Get taught how to deal with hostage situations stuff like this has happened a few times where he doesnt listen to the hostage taker and risks the hostages life. 

Any extra information:

Edited by BigJohnny

3 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

Seems like he didn't actually RP this out. 

Should just be a warning/verbal warning

Also next time it would be nice to hear you in the video.

+ Support 

In real life to get the restrains of most cases you would have to cut them

Secondly there were two people in the bank so one had a gun at him all times

Johnny got his grav gun out in real life that would be like putting your weapon on the floor in order to Grab something

the negotiable price Set by the MOTD for a civilian is 5k is it not?

4 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

yeah im trying to figure out how to fix it 

You need to set push to talk and then set it to X in the GeForce thing so it captures every time you speak in game

4 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

Seems like he didn't actually RP this out. 

Should just be a warning/verbal warning

Also next time it would be nice to hear you in the video.

+/- support 

The hosigige did not have his restrains on so he can shoot you and did the hostige shoot at the SRT member?

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

+Support

I was there helping him rob the bank (you can see me in the video) BigJohnny asked how much money could he get for the hostage and then penguin said $2000. He told penguin not to drop the money (You can't hear him in the video but I can vouch that he did say that) and then penguin relased the hostage and just took him. I like Penguin and all but this is definitely FailRP and if I wasn't involved with the situation I would've warned Penguin for FailRP. @penguin you're the SRT Executive Officer, you know way better then this. 

ok so my Side is he was Stalling negotiations so i threw money for it he took the gun off hostage i could release him 

at 1:25 you se the 2nd guy running back and forth not training a gun on hostage 

Edited by penguin

veritas and aequitas

penguins

1 hour ago, penguin said:

i apologize i forgot the proper amount and i did not hear him say   5000 so i tried to ball park it Big johnney i will gladly pay 4k to you in game when i see you to make up for that @BigJohnny

It’s all good bro, during hostages situations just make sure that you are listening closely to the hostage taker so you can insure his safety.

20 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

I can deal with penguin through SRT as he was on active duty at the time. 

I can issue him with a punishment if you would rather go through a punishment in srt rather than a punishment through the server @BigJohnny

I don’t really want him punished I just want him to learn how to deal with hostage situations as I have had multiple issues with srt complying with the hostage takers. But if it does require a punishment for him to learn how to deal with hostage situations then I would like a punishment issued in srt.

Edited by BigJohnny
  • Like 1