Razonix - Event Team Application

Razonix

Event Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be given a chance at Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

Name:

Razonix 

What is your ULX Rank?:

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 

9.5 (Experience for a couple of years on Concordia)

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l):

I have planned a couple of events on Concordia, and some on smaller servers as well running multiple events on there.

How Active are you?:

Almost every day during the week for 3-4 hours a day

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

Event Team is an extremely enormous responsibility for many people to undertake. At the moment, Mike is overburdened with all of the events, and while he is handling it well, it is our responsibility to all work together to increase the roleplay. About a month ago, I was seriously considering joining event team, as it is something that I am truly passionate about, but on the flip side, I would of had to give up my staff rank. With the new provisions, I am willing to dive head first into the team and do anything that I can to make the server better. An event team member, first and foremost, has to be extremely creative. I believe that I can fulfill this role, as I focus each and every day to increase my creative and innovative qualities. I will use my ability to adapt and learn to build stronger and better events. Another quality of an event team member that is extremely important is empathy. We have to understand the minds of our consumers, and players. This will allow us to tailor our events in a way that will keep others coming back for more of our server. Finally, an event team member has to be extremely organized in everything that they do. In order to make events as successful as they can possibly can, they need to be planned out and organized. There is nothing worse than a sloppy event team. I hope to bring my past experiences, and I hope to learn from those around me so that we can make the events and roleplay experience as positive as we can for the players. In the end, it is the players experience that matters to me.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

[All of this would be adverted for roleplay reasons, as in "Execute Stage One"]

Stage One- I would start off by involving an 079 that has been corrupted and hacked by Chaos Insurgency. This would most likely be introduced by Maynard, as he would have access to that SCP.  It would start off in Stage One, where it allows CI to enter the facility and initiates lockdown once CI is inside its CC. Lockdowns would guide the CI into the facility and counter defer any security from reaching them until they access 079. This is because of the computer virus that was introduced in the beginning.

Stage Two-Then it would move into Stage Two, where 079 and CI begin to release all the SCPs inside the foundation. Each SCp would be released with a message saying that the controls had malfunctioned for their containment. While the security is dealing with the SCPs breaching, Chaos Insurgency is defending 079 in order to set up for Stage Three.

Stage Three- In this stage, 079 shuts down the power and releases a contagion that unleases Humanoid creatures like 049-2 on the facility. This is the point where either security is able to contain the threats, or the Omega Warhead is initiated in the end. Either way, it will be an extremely scary, and fun event for those on the server.

I see a lot of people that spend most of their time trying to create over-roleplayed events. Events are only as good as you can balance fun and detailed. The main priority is connecting with the players in all that they do, and not to connect with the SCP wiki page exactly.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

My favorite SCP is SCP 079 because everyone overlooks this SCP, until it comes back to bite them in the future. It has control over the entire foundation, and can change fates with the flip of a switch. That type of power can be a great chance for some fun when it comes to events, as it controls all of the other SCPs.

Thanks so much for the opportunity Mike!

Edited by Razonix