Inmate Class

Cole Phelps

On 12/6/2018 at 5:30 PM, -Unknown- said:

The innmates are the players you take to jail, what would be good though is if they switched to an inmate model after being jailed with the jailer NPC, if possible.

As for innmates being a separate class, how are we gonna get people to change jobs, comply with us and jail them on their new job with no implications?

They would switch to the class and be jailed for as long as they are on the class and can riot

On 12/6/2018 at 2:30 PM, -Unknown- said:

The innmates are the players you take to jail, what would be good though is if they switched to an inmate model after being jailed with the jailer NPC, if possible.

As for innmates being a separate class, how are we gonna get people to change jobs, comply with us and jail them on their new job with no implications?

-Support 

On 12/15/2018 at 4:57 AM, Anderson-Surpant said:

-Support

yeah rp cool!, but i still get shot for doing a traffic stop and asking for someones id and them saying no and getting out with a nova and blasting me, pretty fun

Unless they are already wanted for shooting government officials they must rp out traffic stops

You MUST role play out, traffic stops. (Ex- You may not just start shooting as soon as a cop pulls you over, actually RP it out with the cop!)

straight from the motd

Signature.png

I have an idea to help out the suggestions, What if the Jailer NPC when used automatically changes the playermodel and teleports them into one of the cells (uncuffed but with no items) and implement some sort of way to escape but is difficult. (This was just a quick thought but maybe it could work) I'm not sure if this is something you were thinking of or not Cole.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2018 at 5:37 PM, Cherry Force said:

I think this idea is more applicable if they add a prison riot system or something. Either way it adds good rp for DOC and can give semi-afk players something to do (assuming they afk in cell and not out in the middle of the room.

May want to be able to demote inamtes if they are afk in innappropriate ways.

+support

There are two main ways this could be implemented:

1. Make the prisoner job it's own job, able to spawn the license plate system Rhenic mentioned previously. The job could spawn with fists, and DOC could strip everything else. You'd have to write MOTD rules for prisoners, however. Not to mention the prisoners would need to spawn in their very own location, so you don't have people just casually playing as a prisoner without true DOC on, given that no other factions should actively be watching the prison.
  2. Keep everything the same as now, except when you jail players, they are automatically stripped of everything and given fists. Their playermodel would be changed to a prisoner playermodel, in a much similar fashion to that of the FBI Undercover NPC. 

+Support for either way, it just depends how in-depth you want to go with this.

43 minutes ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

There are two main ways this could be implemented:

1. Make the prisoner job it's own job, able to spawn the license plate system Rhenic mentioned previously. The job could spawn with fists, and DOC could strip everything else. You'd have to write MOTD rules for prisoners, however. Not to mention the prisoners would need to spawn in their very own location, so you don't have people just casually playing as a prisoner without true DOC on, given that no other factions should actively be watching the prison.
  2. Keep everything the same as now, except when you jail players, they are automatically stripped of everything and given fists. Their playermodel would be changed to a prisoner playermodel, in a much similar fashion to that of the FBI Undercover NPC. 

+Support for either way, it just depends how in-depth you want to go with this.

Number 1 is sorta what I had in mind when I was coming up with the idea.

It's suppose to be a separate class under criminals and they RP as a inmate in the prison. Nothing more, nothing less.

On 1/11/2019 at 1:55 PM, Wheat said:

+Support

Increases RP inside DOC

Would be fun to have a custom model to differentiate people booked vs not booked

Seems good

Could make it spawn with just fists and a knife for riots

DOC gets more action

Making sure they couldn’t drop the knife if this were a thing would be my only concern.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• Fame locked this topic