Pwhit's False Warn Report

struftdot

Your In-game:Struftdot

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:85380774

The admin's name in-game: Pwhit

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Fearrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.png.da9d5652fab2400072d1049ec3f0a4ae.png

Why do you think this warn was false:So this day i was in a 10-80 i was code amber as i was just roleplaying a fun chase it ended up way to badly as i crashed got trapped and my car eneded up in exploding but i had already jumped out and started running towards outskirt whitehouse thinking i't be unlocked seemed there was a person living there and all doors where locked except the back door so i jumped away from front door hearing lots of tazers going off but none hitting me si i ran toward the garden nd right around the corner police had staopped chasing me wildly thinking i'd pulled a gun but instead i surrendered but as realisation  SWAT had joined the CODE AMBER chase and already called staff to say i broke fearrp
So i was there hands in the air being cuffed and cooperating then i got warned from the staff member andi  explained what happened and the swat member has a video of it i can't think of his name now but once i'd see it i'd remember it but as i didn't break fearrp i was running away not held under gunpoint neither looking behind me as in real life but he claimed he had "shot his gun multiple times" in the air yet i asked a pd member on scene the one that cuffed me if he heard them shots neither did he i think this is false because i rp'd a fun chase and ended nicely no swat was needed for it

Any extra information: the swat member i talk about has a vid about it but tbh i was to much in rp to try my best on getting away

1 hour ago, Pwhit said:

Literally over a month ago how do you expect me to know? Also no evidence and why do these reports come in so late? Unless you have evidence it shouldn't even be allowed past a certain moment. in my short time on staff I literally had a ton of sits and am not going to remember every single one. Either way, -support I'm fairly sure it happened. 

You have 3 months to repeal a warn once it happens. 

I’m staying neutral