James Ouroboros’ (Dr. Clef) Event Maker App

James Ouroboros

Name: James Ouroboros

What is your ULX Rank?: User

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 10

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): Yes.

Outbreak: GameMaker

Revival Servers SCP/TRP: GameMaker/Senior

Infinity: Junior GM

[Dont remember]: Head GM x2

How Active are you?: I can be active weekly, 5-9 hours daily, and less on Thursday.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I have been a SCPRP player since the GameMode came out. I have been on a multitude of servers, and I have built up both my knowledge of Lore, and ability to do events if I ever became a Game Master for said server. I am extremely knowledges in lore, and I am always glad to do things like events if ever possible. I can be both active and productive, and I will always keep my events within the lines of Lore. I do my events on a single player normally, and create a dupe so that I can move it here, without needing to prep on the server. With my events, I can also educate other players in lore and bring something they can always enjoy.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): SCP-049 isn’t just an SCP, he’s a sibling of 9 others. Known as the Brothers of the Barrow, they are the creations of the Brothers Death, who are also the brothers of Life. As known, it is all of their goals to “cure” humanity of its, not human mortality, but ignorance and blindness towards their Lives and the lives of others. They each hold the “title” of Plauge doctors, as that was the name bestowed to them by the Brothers Death. In any circumstance, The Brothers of the Barrow could appear and attempt to liberate SCP-049, but with a chance at getting caught too. Not an army, but maybe one or two.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

SCP-049 (Original)

SCP-049 has a cloudy past, but it is also an extremely detailed and interesting one. He was the first SCP I was introduced too, and I found him fascinating. I used to only play as SCP-049 on a few servers, and then started playing others. The way he acts, and his wording, they create a sort of story that, while it isn’t told, you can determine and imagine.