CHEETO's False warn report

struftdot

Your In-game:Struftdot

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:85380774

The admin's name in-game:CHEETO

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: attempted Prop Push

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.6227dc46946240e29f8a016eefcf453b.png

Why do you think this warn was false: As the person who's car was flipped was one of my friends (aaron hotcher/blake) he was on fbi and his tahoe was on it's roof ot do him a favour i tried using a prop to flip it on its wheels as i am added to his buddy's list my props do NOTHING AT ALL so i jsut stopped my family member tried aswel but it didn't work se we gave up then an SS SO member came and trapped the car in a fence making it explode ; as a result me and my fam member got pulled in a sit cuz hotcher said to warn us after that sit i explained what happened and hes like ok yeh i dealth with the SS member if u appeal ur warn i'l +support it so here i am

Any extra information: the person who asked to warn me said the warn shall be removed with his permission

If Im understanding the situation correctly, you used a prop to get your car in stuck which I have seen this happen on a daily on the server. Never has caused any issues.  That being said, if you were globing around big props to try and get your car unstuck and interfered with other players then I can see where the warn is coming from  

+/- Support 

• Like 1

+Support

He never actually did anything really bad or malevolent, I guess you could say that it's against the rules for him to do that but ill be 100% I do it, whoever is reading this has done it, everyone does it... when you do it you never mean any type of harm, the warn was a bit excessive, could atleast of been a verbal... Him doing this also reduces the amount of staff calls. In my opinion as long as he isn't hurting anyone and only has genuine intentions I don't see the huge problem...

ALSO, "Attempted Prop Push" not only did the user not actually try not to hurt anyone he never prop pushed? although he tried my points still stand

• Like 1

Just now, [GL] Tom said:

+Support

He never actually did anything really bad or malevolent, I guess you could say that it's against the rules for him to do that but ill be 100% I do it, whoever is reading this has done it, everyone does it... when you do it you never mean any type of harm, the warn was a bit excessive, could atleast of been a verbal... Him doing this also reduces the amount of staff calls. In my opinion as long as he isn't hurting anyone and only has genuine intentions I don't see the huge problem...

Totaly see your point but the person who called the staff wanted him warned for it and at the end of the day its up to me to handle the punishment. I chose to warn him.

• Like 1

Just now, CHEETO said:

Totaly see your point but the person who called the staff wanted him warned for it and at the end of the day its up to me to handle the punishment. I chose to warn him.

Yeh, I can also understand your view point 100% but I just think due to him not having any bad intentions I wouldn't of gave the user an option for a warn, only a verbal warning. Idk... just my opinon xd maybe im just too lenient ? xddd

4 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

+Support

ALSO, "Attempted Prop Push" not only did the user not actually try not to hurt anyone he never prop pushed? although he tried my points still stand

1 minute ago, [GL] Tom said:

Yeh, I can also understand your view point 100% but I just think due to him not having any bad intentions I wouldn't of gave the user an option for a warn, only a verbal warning. Idk... just my opinon xd maybe im just too lenient ? xddd

Dam right ur to lenient lol xD jk jk 

there isn't a bad way to staff!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

+Support

+ major support

Honestley it is such a small thing and he was only trying to help some one who's car was stuck he has no previous warns for prop push only player diss, cop bait, Fear RP his other 2 are on military so it should have been a verbal and you explain to him that he can't do that do that and if someone's stuck then tell him to call staff. Also Attempt prop push means he didn't prop push only means he was going to or had the intention to. 

And even hotcher confirmed it saying:

"

+Support

My car did a 360  cos i shot it

he Prop Pushed it to help

me un flip it"

This just shows that his intentions were good.

Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, War Gamer said:

+ major support

Honestley it is such a small thing and he was only trying to help some one who's car was stuck he has no previous warns for prop push only player diss, cop bait, Fear RP his other 2 are on military so it should have been a verbal and you explain to him that he can't do that do that and if someone's stuck then tell him to call staff. Also Attempt prop push means he didn't prop push only means he was going to or had the intention to. 

And even hotcher confirmed it saying:

"

+Support

My car did a 360  cos i shot it

he Prop Pushed it to help

me un flip it"

Cool, its staff disscression tho on the punnishment. Thats final when it comes to Punnishments. 

On 12/6/2018 at 11:32 AM, [GL] Tom said:

+Support

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:15 PM, Joe Mama said:

+/- Support

- I mean, I don't think he meant any harm. He was trying to help someone out. While it's still against the rules, I think just giving him a verbal and telling him to call staff next time would have sufficed.

Signature.png

On 12/7/2018 at 12:29 AM, Will Newel said:

If Im understanding the situation correctly, you used a prop to get your car in stuck which I have seen this happen on a daily on the server. Never has caused any issues.  That being said, if you were globing around big props to try and get your car unstuck and interfered with other players then I can see where the warn is coming from  

+/- Support