Mate, False warn reported

Munchies

Is this a false warn report  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a false warn report

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

3 minutes ago, CHEETO said:

yr i am just saying that i feel. that dosent mean that you did target him or not. 

i never said that you did i just said feel. 

Edited by Jeff Junior
  • Like 1

You RDMED this does not mean you are not going to do this later down the line to some one who you don't know.Its steal RDM

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

21 hours ago, [GL] Tom said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

Munchies and Danny was messing around, munchies killed Danny a couple of times (Danny never cared because they're friends) but Cheeto felt like he should warn him for 'Staff dis' which Munchies never actually said anything towards Danny that had any malevolence, if Danny wasn't happy with the situation he would of warned Munchies, Cheeto just felt like warning because he could not be bothered actually looking into the context of the situation.

+support 

if people are friends and they are all messing around there’s no need to warn them for rdm or diss. Unless Danny started reporting munchies for it he shouldn’t have been warned.

20 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

Despite you being friends with Danny you shouldn’t be killing people afk. 

No proof

Danny said himself he didn’t care about being killed lol. Unless he got reported I don’t think staff should have gotten involved  Danny could have dealt with the situation himself if he really had an issue with it. The proof is Danny the guy he “rdmed” saying that it was all jokes.

Edited by BigJohnny

57 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

+support 

if people are friends and they are all messing around there’s no need to warn them for rdm or diss. Unless Danny started reporting munchies for it he shouldn’t have been warned.

Danny said himself he didn’t care about being killed lol. Unless he got reported I don’t think staff should have gotten involved  Danny could have dealt with the situation himself if he really had an issue with it. The proof is Danny the guy he “rdmed” saying that it was all jokes.

It doesn’t matter if he is ok with it, rules are there for a reason. They don’t get changed if you are friends with the person. 

If staff see a rule being broken they can respond even if there isn’t a ticket. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

4 minutes ago, th3 said:

It doesn’t matter if he is ok with it, rules are there for a reason. They don’t get changed if you are friends with the person. 

What rule did he break? He didnt rdm. He killed danny to screw arround.

Also it seems like cheeto is targeting munchies.

30 minutes ago, th3 said:

Even staff themselves mess around. It’s a big difference from rdm 

36 minutes ago, Scheffer said:

Two questions.

Did cheeto ever ask about what was going on? 

And did he ask them to stop before the warn?

P.s Munchies stop with the sarcasm 

I had had multiple problems with munchies that day, he was minging around etc as PD!, Civ etc. He has multiple chances to stop but he didn't, The rules don't bend depending on the person so I warned him. 

1 hour ago, CHEETO said:

I had had multiple problems with munchies that day, he was minging around etc as PD!, Civ etc. He has multiple chances to stop but he didn't, The rules don't bend depending on the person so I warned him. 

so thats a no i was online and didn't see him minging around ..

5 hours ago, CHEETO said:

He supposedly dissed Danny and rdmed Danny right? And dannny said it himself that they were messing around and I know that they are pretty good friends nothing was taken serious I’m sure. And if it was taken serious danny would have been able to handle the situation himself. 

8 hours ago, CHEETO said:

Actually lets not lie here buddy! You were actually afk as citizen you only got on staff to warn me because I killed Danny like twice.

• Laughing 1

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:24 AM, [GL] Tom said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

Munchies and Danny was messing around, munchies killed Danny a couple of times (Danny never cared because they're friends) but Cheeto felt like he should warn him for 'Staff dis' which Munchies never actually said anything towards Danny that had any malevolence, if Danny wasn't happy with the situation he would of warned Munchies, Cheeto just felt like warning because he could not be bothered actually looking into the context of the situation.

8 hours ago, Munchies said:

Actually lets not lie here buddy! You were actually afk as citizen you only got on staff to warn me because I killed Danny like twice.

I was the only staff on because I remember flying around him for like 30 mins and following him around  and when I checked did not see any other staff

• Like 1

Just now, Toaster Strudel said:

If bambob is telling the truth than lying on a false warn report is a pretty big issue right there.

in full honesty I was talking to munchies the whole time just messing around because the server was kinda dead at that time then I see Cheeto get on

• Like 2

1 hour ago, arollin96227 said:

Huge Negative (-) Support

We cant have rules for players and diffrent rules for other, that would just be unfair to the entire community.

SM 1C53

Head Paramedic P3

Is it just me or did I just spend 10 minutes trying to think on what you just said.. I mean this doesn't even make sense and if you did read you would know what I'm talking about. I mean if you read everyone else opinion then you would understand but from what it looks like you're on the wrong topic here buddy.

Edited by Munchies

1 minute ago, Munchies said:

Is it just me or did I just spend 10 minutes trying to think on what you just said.. I mean this doesn't even make sense and if you did read you would know what I'm talking about.

I guess they never miss

Why so dissrespecful? 

2 minutes ago, Munchies said:

Is it just me or did I just spend 10 minutes trying to think on what you just said.. I mean this doesn't even make sense and if you did read you would know what I'm talking about. I mean if you read everyone else opinion then you would understand but from what it looks like you're on the wrong topic here buddy.

I guess they never miss

That was extremely disrespectful from an admin and a Forum Diplomat.. Expected alot better.