Mate, False warn reported

Munchies

Is this a false warn report  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a false warn report

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

Cheeto, You still haven't answered my question though.

Why did you take the sit when Danny is a Senior-Admin and can deal with any situation

Was there any reason why you were calling me a minge when you brought me to a roof

Was it necessary to lie in this false warn report saying "I was on duty flying around and watching him" which clearly you were afk and just got on staff to warn me for killing Danny when he wasn't even afk and I was in the same channel with him.

Was there any reason why you didn't take Danny's side of the story because from what I saw you just warned me. Danny didn't even call for a sit or anything you just got a little be salty

Also, you shouldn't be putting Gaminglight.com or Minge in the warnings this was said in the meeting 1-2 months ago but you told me you didn't care.

Was there any reason for you minging me for 500 seconds? I mean you checked my warns but I only had 5 and 4 of those were old like 10 months old probably and the other one was a Test one...

If you could please answer this questions that would be great (No lying)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Munchies said:

Was it necessary to lie in this false warn report saying "I was on duty flying around and watching him" which clearly you were afk and just got on staff to warn me for killing Danny when he wasn't even afk and I was in the same channel with him.

This is the one I want CHEETO to answer.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

This is the one I want CHEETO to answer.

I said i was "pretty sure"  im sorry i dont have 100000000% great memory. I aint gonna even reply to that munchies, The amount of drissrespect i get from you is actually astonashing. I will not reply to anything further unless from SMT. 

-CHEETO 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 2:31 PM, CHEETO said:

I had had multiple problems with munchies that day, he was minging around etc as PD!, Civ etc. He has multiple chances to stop but he didn't, The rules don't bend depending on the person so I warned him. 

3 minutes ago, CHEETO said:

I said i was "pretty sure"  im sorry i dont have 100000000% great memory. I aint gonna even reply to that munchies, The amount of drissrespect i get from you is actually astonashing. I will not reply to anything further unless from SMT. 

-CHEETO 

You said two different things. You were after you saying you had multipel problems with him that day you were called out for "lying" and not being on duty at all and then changed to a "Pretty Sure" Listen CHEETO I am not trying to cause an argument here. I am saying an opinion on this topic.

• Laughing 1

21 minutes ago, Munchies said:

Cheeto, You still haven't answered my question though.

Why did you take the sit when Danny is a Senior-Admin and can deal with any situation

Was there any reason why you were calling me a minge when you brought me to a roof

Was there any reason why you didn't take Danny's side of the story because from what I saw you just warned me. Danny didn't even call for a sit or anything you just got a little be salty

Also, you shouldn't be putting Gaminglight.com or Minge in the warnings this was said in the meeting 1-2 months ago but you told me you didn't care.

Was there any reason for you minging me for 500 seconds? I mean you checked my warns but I only had 5 and 4 of those were old like 10 months old probably and the other one was a Test one...

If you could please answer this questions that would be great (No lying)

The extreme disrespect shown by him on this server is a disgrace. What I once thought of as a friend. He has shown his true colour and they are not what we expected. This is an embarrasement to the Gaming Light Community. We shouldnt be letting admins and moderators be above the rules and they should have to deal with all the rules a normal player has. The ammount of time that James has given up for this server is immense.

Extrememly dissapointed,

Sincereley

Alex Rollin

SM 1C53

Head Paramedic P3

Edited by arollin96227