1. 1. Is this a false warn report

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

Your In-game: Your Mum is Hot Munchies

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222609639

The admin's name in-game: Cheeto

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A Its like James something

What warning did you receive: Staff Diss | RDM | Minge | Gaminglight.com

Why do you think this warn was false: Alrighty, click back and relax. The reason why I'm appealing this warn is because its False! "False" I know the reason why this is false is because I called Danny's mum gay as a joke but if another staff member doesn't take that as a joke then I'm confused. RDMing well I was messing around with Danny and I was warned

Cheeto!!!! Took me to a sit and said "I'm done with you being a minge! you're going to be warned and I think I should minge you *giggles*"

Any extra information: Its false!
Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

HUGE +SUPPORT

Munchies and Danny was messing around, munchies killed Danny a couple of times (Danny never cared because they're friends) but Cheeto felt like he should warn him for 'Staff dis' which Munchies never actually said anything towards Danny that had any malevolence, if Danny wasn't happy with the situation he would of warned Munchies, Cheeto just felt like warning because he could not be bothered actually looking into the context of the situation.

3 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

Munchies and Danny was messing around, munchies killed Danny a couple of times (Danny never cared because they're friends) but Cheeto felt like he should warn him for 'Staff dis' which Munchies never actually said anything towards Danny that had any malevolence, if Danny wasn't happy with the situation he would of warned Munchies, Cheeto just felt like warning because he could not be bothered actually looking into the context of the situation.

he demoted me because I tabbed out and messaged zeeptin about his profile picture

I was AFK when you said it to me but I really don't care, I was in the sit and all I said "If anything it was MRDM, not RDM"

6 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

20 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

38 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

1 hour ago, [GL] Tom said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

Yeah 

And also Danny didn't call for an admin, so the sit was unnecessary. 

PoliceRP Manager

-support. 

You where in spawn and randomly killed a AFK. you then called someones mum.... That and then i said im done your getting warned and i took him to a roof and warned him, Checked his warns and noticed he has a fair amount of warns and minged him for 500 for the simple fact he was mingeing around for the entire time. 

I might have it on recording now that i think about it. I will EDIT this if i can find it. 

also you might have wanted to add some proof...

Edited by CHEETO

13 hours ago, [GL] Tom said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

13 hours ago, CHEETO said:

-support. 

You where in spawn and randomly killed a AFK. you then called someones mum.... That and then i said im done your getting warned and i took him to a roof and warned him, Checked his warns and noticed he has a fair amount of warns and minged him for 500 for the simple fact he was mingeing around for the entire time. 

I might have it on recording now that i think about it. I will EDIT this if i can find it. 

also you might have wanted to add some proof...

I was on there server when this happened, i agree with cheeto

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

17 hours ago, [GL] Tom said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

5 hours ago, Munchies said:

Danny wasn't afk either he was still in-game. You guys should read @th3 @CHEETO This is why we have eyes! TO READ!!! Omg I know

You need proof. To appeal the warn. Which you haven’t provided.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

19 hours ago, [GL] Tom said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

• Like 1

Still Staying Neutral

- You should not kill Danny but I feel like Cheeto targeted you.

but i need more evidence 

Edited by Jeff Junior

1 minute ago, CHEETO said:

How did i target him? He killed a guy in spawn for no reason... RDM

i am not saying that you did target him 

i am just saying that becuse of everyone that is saying there where joking whit each otherm