Hedgehog man's EMT application

IG Name: HedgehogMan

Link to Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198230636968/

How many warnings do you have:0 ;)

What departments are you in and what rank: PD SNR

Why do you want to be EMS (150 Words Minimum): I would like to join ems because there's never enough ems online and people just die and end their roleplay lives. With more ems, more people don't just die and respawn. It would be more realistic with more ems, it would be more fun, and it would slow down NLR. There's so many police that people drop like flies on this server. And if I can revive people, the police have a more immersive job because they could arrest them. Things like crossfire doesn't mean people who accidently get hit need to have a disadvantage when they play. I can name dozens of times I've died and wished ems was there so I didn't just get reset and get a new life.  I was playing and players went on a rdm streak, at least 10 people had to just forget their whole roleplay and just sigh because they can't do anything but just reset. This breaks immersion and is an overall bad experience. I hope I've convinced you that I'm worthy of the position and why more ems is overall needed.

Who recruited you? (Put N/A if nobody did)N/A