Senior Mod  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Duv get Senior Mod

• Yes (please provide reason)
    • No (please provide reason)

1. What is your in-game name?: Duv

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] cherry force

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:48244868

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Minecraft back in the day (don’t remember if I mentioned this on my last app but it skipped my mind because it was years ago)

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Early september

6. What date did you make your forums account? September 4

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 https://gyazo.com/d905431dd9266723c533f4650c4c41b5

9. Have you donated? Yes, $80 I believe

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Ruthless (Head Admin), Gamikzone (Superadmin), Taco (Admin), Munchies (Admin), Dane (Admin), Chad (Admin), Bryce (Admin), Joe Mama (Admin),

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think my time as staff on Police RP has given me a lot of good experience behind the scenes at Rockford (now the new city). I don’t want to just be that guy that says I’m super active, but I do think I get on a lot and put a lot of my time into staff. Even before the ratio, I always tried to pick up the slack and get on to help people out when the server felt understaffed. I usually play late at night, where there are little to no staff on (between 1-4 EST), and have been working to fill the gaps to make sure that minges don’t just come out and screw stuff up at night. I started staff knowing nothing, how to deal with sits, how commands worked, or anything, but over my time, I’ve gotten to experience a multitude of issues and had to teach/punish players for breaking rules while maintaining a fair and respectful environment. I always make sure players really understand the rules before going forward from a sit, and am happy to explain rules or ways the server runs to any new/learning players, or just anyone with a question. Since my time as a Staff, I’ve increased my forums activity greatly, and become support staff to help out new players to the teamspeak. Basically, I believe I deserve Senior Mod as I think I can help benefit the community, and I put a lot of time and effort into making this community as good as I possibly can whether it be on the forums, in TS or in game, both as a roleplayer and as a staff member. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

1. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, I would bring the player to a roof and try to reason with the person by getting them to quiet down. If they were continuing to swear, or run from the rooftop I brought them too, I would mute them/jailtp them to keep them in the sit. I would check logs (unless I actively saw the mass RDM) and bring the players that got killed to confirm it was RDM and not part of roleplay. After confirming the Mass RDM, the player would get a warn for MRDM, Staff diss (if applicable)/NCWS/Running from a sit, and would receive an hour long minge (max a mod can do) and an Admin would be contacted to increase the minge time to 10,00 seconds.

47 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

+Support

-Active 

-Very Respectful 

-Great Friend 

-Knows the rules

Good Luck 

Good luck!

- SGT Timmemes 1A89

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

I personally think your a great staff member and you deserve the rank of Senior Moderator! Here is why: active, knows the rules well, great at staffing, mature and respectful. I really hope you get Senior Moderator as I believe you deserve it. Good luck!!!

~Admin Matthew

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+support

you are mature and i Think you have shown how Active you can be and a great staff member also!  good luck and i Think you will be able to get the rank of S-mod soon!

-Jeff Jr S-Admin

Major + Support

- Respectful

- Level/Coolheaded 

- Definitely Hardworking

- Easy to Approach 

- Takes both sides of every situation

- Great SRT Command member

Good luck Duv !

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -