Phenix UMC false warn

BigJohnny

Your In-game: Bigjohnny 

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:190683417

The admin's name in-game: phenix umc

The admin's steam name (If you know it):na

What warning did you receive: minging

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it was false because I was standing inside the bank trying to rp with October and then aru came into the bank harassing me again telling me to leave or be arrested and I was stating that it’s nkt not illegal to be in the bank and then they tazed me restrained me and started transporting me to jail. They ignored everyone else in the bank by the way it’s nkt the first time aru purposely targets me and throws me in jail for excessive jail time when I didn’t commit a crime. So I called staff and phenix was asking what happened I tried explaining what happened then Alton kept saying that I’m pathetic and I’m just trying to get attention and need to stop minging and all this and I kept hearing that from all of the aru members and some of the srt at the time that I’m pathetic and all that for standing in the bank. So then phenix left and started to let aru arrest me and I called staff again because I still feel as if im falsely being arrested and harassed but phenix didn’t wanna listen and warned me for minging. I feel as if I did nothing wrong and was just standing and that the aru and srt members were being super biased due to the fact that I was the only one being arrested out of the other 3 people in the bank.

Any extra information: 
aru has been targeting me specifically all day. And would taze me for standing in the hospital trying to get armor. Just because there was a “situation” no one said anything to me I was just tazed and restrained. 

——————————-
evidence of warn

C8D85E3F-E224-4C37-92FE-9BEAB528BF32.jpeg

-support 

need video evidence of this happening/ lack of evidence but I would be glad to hear Phenix side of the story 

Edited by Jeff Junior

HUGE - SUPPORT 

For anyone that saw you today. They would agree with me that you were minging, that's all you were doing. You have no evidence and all you did was threaten people with demotions and reports when you were the one breaking all the rules. You called about 5 different admins because they kept giving the same response that you are wrong. You are only reporting Phenix because he was right, then deicided to threaten a report and call staff. I'm surprised you aren't minged. 

@Alton

@PhenixBoy300

@[GL] Tom

ARU LT ETERNITY TRJ11

Edited by EternityAgar
  • Laughing 1

PoliceRP Manager