CHIKEN WM Warn Request

Nick Val

Your In-game: SM Nick Val 1A34

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988

The player's name in-game: CHIKEN WM

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:114115699

What did the player do: When I was responding to the general store robbery CHIKEN WM had adverted " I HAVE A DEAGLE HOSTAGE" and "I WANT TO NEGOTIATE OR HE WILL DIE". I then arrive on scene to the general store to only be shot at my the WM family. There was no hostage they had just started to open fire I then proceed to call an admin saying that it was RDM and false hostage. An admin comes and teleport s CHIKEN and me to the sit. The admin and I then say that it was false hostage CHIKEN reply's that the deagle  was his hostage and he was RPing. Me and the admin then say you can't take a deagle as a hostage. To which CHIKEN reply's " I am doing it with the head admin and I THINK it's allowed, Im literally with superadmin, head admin and an admin I THINK it would be allowed" In my eyes this would be considered False Hostage + RDM.

Evidence (REQUIRED):  The picture is the evidence.

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn for RDM + False Hostage

Any extra information: CHIKEN I am not doing this because I hate you or anything nor because I am trying to get on your bad side. I am only doing this because not only did you not admit to the admin that it was false hostage you decide to say  " I am doing it with the head admin and I THINK its allowed, Im literally with superadmin, headadmin and an admin I THINK it would be allowed" Also sorry to throw the Admin(S)-Head admin(S) robbing the store with CHIKEN WM under the boat but why did you not try to stop this player but instead ignore it and continue to rob the general store. 

Chiken.PNG

• Sad 1

+/- support

- Head admin/admin and should know better when it comes to false hostages (not saying that they did anything wrong but they should try to stop it at least ) and say in pic that it is a false hostage)

+/-  on the false hostage warn should be given out in my opinion but need  video evidence before I can really +support this 

-support on the rdm side for 1 reason he did a gen store robbery and he is allied to KOS any gov that try’s to stop it 

Edited by Jeff Junior

36 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support

- Head admin/admin and should know better when it comes to false hostages (not saying that they did anything wrong but they should try to stop it at least ) and say in pic that it is a false hostage)

+/-  on the false hostage warn should be given out in my opinion but need  video evidence before I can really +support this 

-support on the rdm side for 1 reason he did a gen store robbery and he is allied to KOS any gov that try’s to stop it 

I don’t understand how it would be a false hostage. I literally had a deagle on the ground and said it was my hostage. I was rping as  someone who is crazy enough to rob a general store and who is prepared to do the crime(kill cops). I was not the one who shot that was spection (I’m not calling him out he just dint see my advert) and then once he did that I yelled at him in ts. I would understand if I said I had a hostage and I dint but I literally had a deagle hostage. I don’t understand how this would be false hostage. Also check the screenshot in it I said “I HAVE A DEAGLE HOSTAGE”. During the admin sit I don’t remember exactly how it went but I believe it was a moderator me and nick and the moderator said I don’t know if it’s against the rules and I said “well I’m doing it with an head admin a super admin and a admin so I don’t think it would be against the rules or they would say something”

if this is against the rules which I don’t know why it would be but if it is then I’ll take the warn I guess although I did not shoot you

Edited by CHIKEN

+Support for the false hostage, or maybe a FailRP instead

(Chiken I saw you reacted to this so I just wanted to add: the server already has enough mingery as it is, I dont want well known community to members to be the source bc that just looks bad)

Edited by Jeffe

23 minutes ago, CHIKEN said:

I don’t understand how it would be a false hostage. I literally had a deagle on the ground and said it was my hostage. I was rping as  someone who is crazy enough to rob a general store and who is prepared to do the crime(kill cops). I was not the one who shot that was spection (I’m not calling him out he just dint see my advert) and then once he did that I yelled at him in ts. I would understand if I said I had a hostage and I dint but I literally had a deagle hostage. I don’t understand how this would be false hostage. Also check the screenshot in it I said “I HAVE A DEAGLE HOSTAGE”. During the admin sit I don’t remember exactly how it went but I believe it was a moderator me and nick and the moderator said I don’t know if it’s against the rules and I said “well I’m doing it with an head admin a super admin and a admin so I don’t think it would be against the rules or they would say something”

if this is against the rules which I don’t know why it would be but if it is then I’ll take the warn I guess although I did not shoot you

I am sure that still is false hostage you have to have a person or player hostage. As I have seen people get in trouble saying that they have the general store clerk hostage.

( You also did shoot)

2018-12-03 19-13-26_Moment.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nick Val said:

I am sure that still is false hostage you have to have a person or player hostage. As I have seen people get in trouble saying that they have the general store clerk hostage.

( You also did shoot)

In that picture you can literally see it’s spection shooting you through the door I did not shoot until I was shot at 

i don’t understand how it would be a false hostage dude I literally said in advert I have a gun hostage I dint say I had an actual hostage. I wasn’t doing this it to act like a hostage I was trying to rp

Edited by CHIKEN

17 minutes ago, soulness said:

+/-Support

• Yes it shows eveidence of him adverting that
  • No evidence of him killing you 

Sorry m8 

1 minute ago, BigJohnny said:

-support 

spection was the one shooting not chiken

adverting he had a deagle hostage shouldn’t be a false hostage because it’s RP

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support

Signature.png

1 hour ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

I mean he said it's a desert eagle, it shouldn't be a warnable offense. Chiken wasn't even the one who opened fire, also i don't think the evidence is valid, he can be RPing as a crazy person for all you know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

In that picture you can literally see it’s spection shooting you through the door I did not shoot until I was shot at 

i don’t understand how it would be a false hostage dude I literally said in advert I have a gun hostage I dint say I had an actual hostage. I wasn’t doing this it to act like a hostage I was trying to rp

- Support

• Thanks 1

logan2.png