Sign in to follow this  
Maloney

Maloneys Resignation

It troubles me to say that I will be resigning(From the Marines, MP, and DI) for personal reasons. It has been good while it lasted. Once everything is resolved, then I might return. But, currently I will turn my focuses to another server. For now. I might get on every now and then to see how everyone is doing. I wish everyone the best. ?

Edited by Maloney
  • Sad 1

Damb. Lots of people going to ru or resigning. Good luck with your problems I hope they get better. Have fun out there marine. 

Semper fi

2 hours ago, Maloney said:

It troubles me to say that I will be resigning(From the Marines, MP, and DI) for personal reasons. It has been good while it lasted. Once everything is resolved, then I might return. But, currently I will turn my focuses to another server. For now. I might get on every now and then to see how everyone is doing. I wish everyone the best. ?

FUCK, NOT MALONEY TOO!

• Sad 1

Ahh man, my boy maloney resigning... I really did not see this coming man, it sucks that ur irl issues are blocking you from coming on. But it is understandable, thanks for being a great friend, and a great officer. Goodluck with everything that comes  on your path.

Cya man ? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

19 hours ago, VCMDR Star said:

Damb. Lots of people going to ru or resigning. Good luck with your problems I hope they get better. Have fun out there marine. 

Semper fi

• Sad 1