• No

In-Game Name: Logan

Steam Name: [GL} Logan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149846194

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes

How many posts do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 961

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I want to join Forum Diplomat as I was Forum Diplomat before and I am very active. I was constantly moderating the chatbox and the forums. When I get an email on someone requesting to post or someone reported something I was always on top of it. I am very active on the forums as a whole. I want to make the forums a better place hiding inappropriate and unnecessary comments. I like to make sure the forums is a clean and friendly place. I always respond in a quick manner and if someone asks me to hide something I was always on top of it. I was always looking at application sections seeing if there are any posts that I can move. I was constantly surfing the forums while in school and at night. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes, I consider that I have good judgement. I always give people chances. I understand that some people don't always have the best of days and I take every situation into account. I don't let my emotions or biased take over my judgment and I always try to be fair with everyone.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would explain to the person to post it under the server specific ban appeals section and I would link it to them. I would remove all the messages they spam. If they continue to do it I would talk to an SMT member and get their account warned on their forums for spamming.

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

On 12/2/2018 at 6:36 PM, Joe Mama said:

+Support

• Active on Forums
  • Great Amount of Post
  • Friendly Guy
  • Professional & Mature

Good Luck!  ~  BRYCE

Forgot to put a poll (doesn’t change anything I said in the +Support)

Edited by ? BrycE ?