Hotshot

LT?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. LT?

• Yes
    • No

On 12/2/2018 at 3:34 PM, Matthew said:

-Support

You need to improve activity on PD. I personally disagree that ARU counts as PD time. As ARU your not handling officers and training / helping them with normal tasks.  "A Long Time" is not the proper answer, give a guess on how much time you've been SM. Now this is why I disagree with that. When your on ARU, your doing tactical situations, not doing to main part of PD's purpose. As an SM you need to help/train officers, which is not what your doing on ARU, as your dealing with tactical situations. Also when your on ARU your not talking to officers on what the need improvement on, as your running back and forth between tactical situations. ARU is a great department but I do not believe ARU has anything to do with PD besides your rank.

~Colonel Matthew

On 12/2/2018 at 3:55 PM, -Unknown- said:

I believe ARU time counts towards PD time from what I've heard when talking with other ARU members

This is true

On 12/2/2018 at 3:55 PM, Nick Val said:

+ Support 

Is active on PD and team speak

Takes PD serious

Overall deserves rank

• Thanks 1

On 12/2/2018 at 2:34 PM, Matthew said:

-Support

You need to improve activity on PD. I personally disagree that ARU counts as PD time. As ARU your not handling officers and training / helping them with normal tasks.  "A Long Time" is not the proper answer, give a guess on how much time you've been SM. Now this is why I disagree with that. When your on ARU, your doing tactical situations, not doing to main part of PD's purpose. As an SM you need to help/train officers, which is not what your doing on ARU, as your dealing with tactical situations. Also when your on ARU your not talking to officers on what the need improvement on, as your running back and forth between tactical situations. ARU is a great department but I do not believe ARU has anything to do with PD besides your rank.

~Colonel Matthew

Agreed with Matthew being active in a different department shouldn’t count as playtime for another department. Command in PD should be active in PD to help out the lower ranks.

Edited by BigJohnny

On 12/2/2018 at 5:34 PM, Matthew said:

-Support

~Lieutenant Mjay

On 12/2/2018 at 3:52 PM, CHEETO said:

On 12/2/2018 at 5:54 PM, Matthew said:

This is why I disagree with that. When your on ARU, your doing tactical situations, not doing to main part of PD's purpose. As an SM you need to help/train officers, which is not what your doing on ARU, as your dealing with tactical situations. Also when your on ARU your not talking to officers on what the need improvement on, as your running back and forth between tactical situations. You may talk to them briefly but not really help them fix it. ARU is a great department but I do not believe ARU has anything to do with PD besides your rank. 

I am not trying to argue with you or Snar , I just hope you see from what I am coming from Army.

-Support

~Colonel Matthew

couldent find the quote so i copyed it

On 12/2/2018 at 2:34 PM, Matthew said:

-Support

~Colonel Matthew

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol