Should i be Senior mod  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be senior mod

• Yes add reason please
    • No add reason pls

1. What is your in-game name?: Maral

2. What is your steam name?: Gl maral

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:161868119

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  no police rp is my first 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) june 3 

6. What date did you make your forums account? june 3 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Mod

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 21  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1580935997

9. Have you donated? YES over 100 

10. What rank are you applying for? Snr mod 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No 

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone: est

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):   danny muller (senior admin) Jeff jr(senior admin) Rhenic (super admin) Felix (superadmin) Taco (admin)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I have been staff for over a month now and I loved it. The fact that I am able to help people that have a question got rdmed or just need help  is great and im glad that im able to help people have a better experience here at gaming light and show them that we are a friendly community. But i feel i'm ready to take it to the next step as a senior mod. I am on every day and I'm always willing to hop on staff if needed or if someone wants to rp I am always mature in sits try to get both side of the story and if the person is new  i will try to help  them out by giving him a verbal warning or having him read the motd. My activity on Teamspeak and the forums are good also i at least check the forums 3 times a day so i won't miss anything on there. I also feel that i have been on staff a lot for at least 2 hours each day which all this time on staff has made be really good at my job I also feel as Snr Mod i could do a lot more and i won't have to ask for a higher up for a longer minge or anything like that. I feel i am ready for snr mod and everything that's come with it! Thanks for reading

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  First i would jailtp them i would try to calm them down but if they keep cursing i will gag them then i would ask if Hey why did you mass rdm then i would ungag him to see if he calmed down but if he is still cursing i would just leave him gagged and warn him for mass rdm nitrp and player diss then i would ask for admin + for his 10000 second minge

Edited by maral the great
typo

+support

Maral have been doing great as an Mod and i Think he is ready for the big step to get S-mod He is mature and knows the rules inside out 

Good luck! 

1 hour ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

Active

Nice guy

Knows the rules

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-support bIg MiNgE

Jk but in all seriousness 

5 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

+Support

• Active in TS and in-game 
  • Really mature 
  • Knows the rules 
  • Very Very respectful 
  • Just all around a fantastic man
  • Good Luck

• Laughing 1

Signature.png

On 12/2/2018 at 12:52 PM, Jeff Junior said:

+support

Maral have been doing great as an Mod and i Think he is ready for the big step to get S-mod He is mature and knows the rules inside out 

Good luck! 

He’s active on duty 

+ Support 

logan2.png