Should I become staff?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Answer

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Alton

2. What is your steam name?: Mr Burnes 

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:120533979

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a former Super Admin for this server and am re-applying.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) November 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? 31/12/2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/ixhsuaxdsahuqwUHIDQEUI/screenshot/947341929950569935 )

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: GMT

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I should be given another chance as staff due to my previous accomplishments when I was staff for the server, I had shown professionalism, knowledge and quick thinking allowing me to be given Super Admin. Anyone who's concerned for my attendance I don't blame you, however, I've shown interest in the server again by becoming some of the first to be accepted into ARU and wish to continue to carry on inside of the regiment. Not only this but I'm applying for staff. I don't intend on leaving any time soon and wish to meet new people the same way I used to. 

16.  I have a wide knowledge of how to deal with situations, some requiring quick thinking and other being long and complex. I miss the time when I'd get onto the server and be able to help someone or improve their experience on the server, in fact, I'm attempting to do the same in real life, with the intention of July next year start training to become a firefighter. When reading this I hope you can see that I have the same potential SMT used to see in me earlier this year and am asking for a second chance.

A chance to reconnect with the community and support those who need me and others who refuse to follow the rules. If you have any queries or concerns when reading this just dm me                   and I'll answer them truthfully, even if we have never met.

1. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I'd Remove them from any other people for example of top of a building, freeze them so they cant continue to shoot as well as remove the chance of them running away,  gag them so I can clearly inform them of the punishment they will be receiving and then give them a chance to speak by un-gaging the player. After that, they would be warned for player diss and mass RDM and possibly receive a minge depending on the severity of the mass RDM.

Ex. Dep Comm

-Support

<My Opinion>

4 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

- Poor app.

- Poor activity In-Game

- Poor activity on Forums

-Had bad reputation (from when he has spoken to me)

-Wasn't on staff before SA

-IN MY OPINION, was promoted to SA, not because of benefiting the server in-game.

-And so far I have not seen you on ARU once so if you show activity in the next few days I will change to Neutral.

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

1 hour ago, HelloItsBilly said:

+/ Support

-Low Warns

-Application is short, im not sure if it reaches the minimum words.

-Former Staff

-Improve Activity

-Other than that Good Luck- Billy

^^^^

Edited by Jeff Junior

1 hour ago, Joe Mama said:

+/- Support

- Poor app.

- Poor activity In-Game

- Poor activity on Forums

- Former staff experience

- No warnings

-Support for reasons above and kades reasons. Dont really think that you being SA was for a beneficial effect.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Fame said:

+Support

Previous Superadmin, so has experience.

Good staff member

Nice/Respectful person 

I think you’re ready for staff. 

Active

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

21 hours ago, Rhenic said:

+support

Active

Mature

Great staff in the past

Former Super Admin

Good luck!

19 hours ago, Fame said:

+Support

Previous Superadmin, so has experience.

Good staff member

Nice/Respectful person 

I think you’re ready for staff. 

Active

So true I have played with him and his really fun to rp with and his got a great personality 

active and funny 

+Support from me

I Believe in u ?

Good Luck ❤️ 

-Bambob01