Senior Admin Forum Color- Accepted

Toaster Strudel

Hello! Recently Senior Admin was added as a rank on Police RP and to me I think the forum color is very similar to the rank "Senior Moderator" and it can be confusing at times. I've even thought people were demoted but it just turns out that their color is basically the same as another rank. I was thinking that the rank color can be changed to Yellow or something similar since we do have a lot of blue ranks (Senior Mod, Admin, Senior Admin, Retired Staff) it just adds more variety and you'll know what rank they are easier. This is a very small suggestion and I doubt it matters much but it just causes confusing towards me and probably other players or even new members to the community.

24 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Yeah just anything that dosn't seem too similar to other ranks. Moderator is purple but it could be a lighter purple or something. I just think Yellow would look super nice for some reason.

Agreed Yellow or a lighter version of the super admin colour 

Signature.png

10 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

11 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

+support 

11 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

-Looks to much like the senior mod color 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Just to make it a lil easier so ppl understand xD I’ve had 6 ppl asking me why I got demoted to S-mod cuz of the color on the forums xD

Yeah I thought Danny Muller was a Senior Mod for almost a week straight until I asked someone why he got demoted two ranks down. 

22 hours ago, Timmemes said:

Never thought I would see the day of a quote within a quote within a quote.

• Laughing 3

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

25 minutes ago, John_ said:

Never thought I would see the day of a quote within a quote within a quote.

xDDDDD

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 12/3/2018 at 10:02 AM, Toaster Strudel said:

Yeah I thought Danny Muller was a Senior Mod for almost a week straight until I asked someone why he got demoted two ranks down. 

Me too honestly xD

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

4 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

Me too honestly xD

how do you Think that you got demoted xD like did you look at your forum color and was like OOoOO Shit i got demoted 2 ranks now xD

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

how do you Think that you got demoted xD like did you look at your forum color and was like OOoOO Shit i got demoted 2 ranks now xD

I just looked at it and thought "Damn, Snar must have demoted me"

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• 1 month later...