Jeff M Staff Report

Azrael_

Your In-Game Name: Shadow

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173721246

Staff member's In-Game Name: Jeff M

What did they do?  I was warned for FearRp / FailRp, for driving from people pulling weapons on me as I was driving away, I had extreme lag at the time, and continued driving. I timed out, and then I drove off whilst timed out. Jeff M, then brought me and said he had witnessed the entire scene and believed that I did it purposefully. I tried to explain but, he didn't care on what I had to say and then warned me accordingly. He didn't even confirm with the other witnesses, whether or not it was true. I believe I should've been able to explain the situation to Jeff M, before I timed out again, and that this warn should be removed.

Evidence (REQUIRED): Here is the evidence of the warn.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1580292124

Due to the lack of evidence, this may denied which I am fine with, I'd just like for this to be noted, as well as my OBS decided to not record. Lol

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I believe that this warn should be removed. I understand that sometime people may be in a rush and all, but he didn't even address the situation or bring the others to confirm whether or not they were attempting to RDM me.

Edited by Shadow The Hedgehog

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

-Support

2 Hackers ran up to you with weapons out telling you that they are taking the car. you then drove off while i was spectating you. You said i didnt confirm with the other witnesses but unfortunately the server does not take witnesses. If you have weapons to you you have to listen to them. In real life if someone came up to you with a gun out and they said get out of the car would you drive away and get shot at and possibly killed. I dont think so. You were also telling me i cant warn you because you are staff on another Gaming light server. I am able to just because you are a admin on MIl rp doesn't mean you can some on police rp and minge and not follow simple rules. I do have screen shots of you trying to tell me that i cant warn you because you are staff on mil rp which is not even relevant to the topic. I mean if you are staff on another im sure you know not to go onto other servers and minge around on them or not follow the rules. Your rank is VIP+ on police rp so I am able to warn you. Here is my proof of you trying to abuse your rank as admin on another server. Also the evidence for this warn has to be more then just a picture of the warn like come on man.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/955223561478076248/3A5D5E5BADBFAE99B95777E25F0B0F9F37E57353/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/955223561478076357/96441B58531835344EBA4F3316A2B6B82D3AC968/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/955223561478076435/736AF8CA5A523E33C568A395F8599DDBB87D172B/

Edited by Jeff M.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

Just now, Jeff M. said:

-Support

2 Hackers ran up to you with weapons out telling you that they are taking the car. you then drove off while i was spectating you. You said i didnt confirm with the other witnesses but unfortunately the server does not take witnesses. If you have weapons to you you have to listen to them. In real life if someone came up to you with a gun out and they said get out of the car would you drive away and get shot at and possibly killed. I dont think so. You were also telling me i cant warn you because you are staff on another Gaming light server. I am able to just because you are a admin on MIl rp doesn't mean you can some on police rp and minge and not follow simple rules. I do have screen shots of you trying to tell me that i cant warn you because you are staff on mil rp which is not even relevant to the topic. I mean if you are staff on another im sure you know not to go onto other servers and minge around on them or not follow the rules. Your rank is VIP+ on police rp so I am able to warn you. Here is my proof of you trying to abuse your rank as admin on another server. 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/955223561478076248/3A5D5E5BADBFAE99B95777E25F0B0F9F37E57353/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/955223561478076357/96441B58531835344EBA4F3316A2B6B82D3AC968/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/955223561478076435/736AF8CA5A523E33C568A395F8599DDBB87D172B/

As I said in the post, I timed out multiple times, it wasn't my intention to drive off.

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

Just now, Shadow The Hedgehog said:

As I said in the post, I timed out multiple times, it wasn't my intention to drive off.

Well I mean you still did it still happened and witnesses are not allowed so It isn't my fault. 

1 minute ago, Jeff M. said:

Well I mean you still did it still happened and witnesses are not allowed so It isn't my fault. 

You're going to blame me for almost crashing? And what I meant by witnesses was the Criminals / Hackers unless they were the people to report to you that it was Fail/FearRP. I wasn't TELLING you not to warn me, I was saying that because I thought you weren't supposed to warn fellow staff members. If that was what you are reporting you for, that's my fault, I do apologize.

Edited by Shadow The Hedgehog

3 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

-Support

2 Hackers ran up to you with weapons out telling you that they are taking the car. you then drove off while i was spectating you. You said i didnt confirm with the other witnesses but unfortunately the server does not take witnesses. If you have weapons to you you have to listen to them. In real life if someone came up to you with a gun out and they said get out of the car would you drive away and get shot at and possibly killed. I dont think so. You were also telling me i cant warn you because you are staff on another Gaming light server. I am able to just because you are a admin on MIl rp doesn't mean you can some on police rp and minge and not follow simple rules. I do have screen shots of you trying to tell me that i cant warn you because you are staff on mil rp which is not even relevant to the topic. I mean if you are staff on another im sure you know not to go onto other servers and minge around on them or not follow the rules. Your rank is VIP+ on police rp so I am able to warn you. Here is my proof of you trying to abuse your rank as admin on another server. Also the evidence for this warn has to be more then just a picture of the warn like come on man.

Me and @Tim Brown were the hackers.

this is our side:

so we ran up to Shadow, and we pulled guns out at the same time he entered the vehicle. I didn’t advert anything because everything happened so fast but when he drove away I just let it go. 

I think the warn should be removed because:

i didnt advert 

Technically if you are in a vehicle you can drive off(not considered FearRP in a lot of sits, unless u have like 5 Guns pointed at you)

Therefore, I don’t think this is anyone’s fault, yet just a timing issue and also it was lagging a lot as well. I will leave this upto SMT.

also this is a Warn Appeal, not a Staff Report!

9 minutes ago, Tom Brown said:

this is our side:

so we ran up to Shadow, and we pulled guns out at the same time he entered the vehicle. I didn’t advert anything because everything happened so fast but when he drove away I just let it go. 

i didnt advert 

Technically if you are in a vehicle you can drive off(not considered FearRP in a lot of sits, unless u have like 5 Guns pointed at you)

Therefore, I don’t think this is anyone’s fault, yet just a timing issue and also it was lagging a lot as well. I will leave this upto SMT.

logan2.png

10 minutes ago, Tom Brown said:

this is our side:

i didnt advert 

You guys were also telling him to get out of the car therefore wasn't sure if you guys were taking the car. I did see a chat box come up when he drove off thats why i proceeded to warn him for fear rp 

21 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

You guys were also telling him to get out of the car therefore wasn't sure if you guys were taking the car. I did see a chat box come up when he drove off thats why i proceeded to warn him for fear rp 

Yes we did run upto him saying get out of the car or like step back or something because he was in the progress of lockpicking the car as we ran upto him with guns. 

Anywho, even if with our side and if he did break a rule I understand.

but personally just the way everything happened, it is very tricky and if he understands his fault, I don’t see a reason for a warn. 

But jeff did do the right thing because yes I do see where this warn is valid in his eyes 

3 minutes ago, Tom Brown said:

Yes we did run upto him saying get out of the car or like step back or something because he was in the progress of lockpicking the car as we ran upto him with guns. 

Anywho, even if with our side and if he did break a rule I understand.

but personally just the way everything happened, it is very tricky and if he understands his fault, I don’t see a reason for a warn. 

But jeff did do the right thing because yes I do see where this warn is valid in his eyes 

Yea the way i saw it is he just fear rp right in front of me and thats why i took action. so if in my eyes it was worth a warn because he is staff on another sever therefore he should still know the rules of police rp if he plays on it 

3 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

Can’t +/- support

until I get more evidence 

The only thing is I wasn't recording at the time because i was playing on going to sleep but then this happened his proof is a picture of the warning and my proof is him basicly trying to abuse his staff rank on a different server. 

Just now, Jeff M. said:

The only thing is I wasn't recording at the time because i was playing on going to sleep but then this happened his proof is a picture of the warning and my proof is him basicly trying to abuse his staff rank on a different server. 

Ye but I can’t really-/+ support this if nobody have good evidence of wha thappend 

And that dosent mean that I am + support him I am just staying neutral 

1 minute ago, Jeff Junior said:

Ye but I can’t really-/+ support this if nobody have good evidence of wha thappend 

And that dosent mean that I am + support him I am just staying neutral 

understood 

2 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

-Support

Plus this should be a false warn report not a staff report

That bald Aussie Guy

-/+Support

It IS failrp if someone has guns pointed at your car and you acknowledge them and still drive off. Despite that, they didn't advert making the carjack false. Tim and Tom even said above that the warn should be removed, but I think it should be left up to SMT for this one.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Before I even leave a support response, I think it should be said - NEITHER SIDES SHOULD BE ARGUING ON THIS POST. If someone had an opinion, let them have it, and leave it at that.

Now:

-support

Although IRL some people would indeed just drive away if a gun is pointed at them, the server rules dictate that you are not supposed to. Even without the advert, its still toxic to just drive off. For instance, if they are typing the advert, and you just drive off because you think theyre going to try and carjack you, (much like this scenario) then carjacking would never actually take place. Finally, the whole “timing out” is quite interesting to me. Personally, I fail to see how lagging would cause the w button to be pressed. The only way that it could have happend, was if it was pressed purposely, and then got stuck as you lagged. Therefor, it shows the intent to purposly break the rules, and I believe the warn should stay.

Edited by Androntel