Rockford PD Detective Sub-Division

Ajax

Rockford Police Department Detective Sub-Division  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rockford PD Detectives be added?

• Yes (Put Reason)
    • No (Put Reason)

On 12/2/2018 at 3:32 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

FBI is the only and will be the only detective division

No point considering PD high command can go undercover

BSI and NSA were removed because they were inactive and not needed

There would be way too much minging of lower ranked PD

On 12/1/2018 at 10:35 PM, Jet Hazard said:

-SUPPORT

PD TENDS TO HAVE MINGES

OTHER DEPARTMENTS WERE DENIED INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENTS BECAUSE FBI IS THE ONLY DETECTIVE DIVISION

UNDERCOVER STUFF AND INVESTIGATIONS ARE PAID FOR TO HELP REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF MINGES THAT USE THEM

All the other investigative departments were shut down due to inactivity if fbi was an inactive depart I would agree with this suggestion but it's not. It's been said before we dont need more than one investigation department on the server right now

On 12/1/2018 at 8:16 PM, Dane said:

+Support

I personally like the idea and concept behind this suggestion. I have always liked the idea of an investigation department, not only that, since this would be a subdivision for PD, this would make PD more unique. I think this would slightly increase the overall roleplay of the server and more interest in the community as this is a free-to-play subdivision department. Since this is maintained by trusted members of the community who are dedicated on running, commanding and maintaining a department that are also the former high/low command for BSI, I think this would turn out to be such an amazing subdivision department. On top of this, not only that they will be the ones maintaining the department, PD High Command would also be overseeing the department and seeing how it operates, as this is a subdivision of PD. FBI is also a very great department, but it is unusable by those who are not able to financially support the server. I think this would also increase a player's roleplaying skills, especially how they will be trained thoroughly on how to do specific things as what a real Detective would do.

I would also like to comment to an opinion of someone. (pls no buly me)

1. I don't really think it should only be FBI, think about those who are not able to financially pay for VIP+ to get FBI whitelist.
  2. How is this involved with the suggestion? This suggestion is not for PD High Command, but more or less to the community and to those who are looking for a free-to-play investigation department. Besides, there are only 5 High Command members of PD, I don't think you would expect them to go undercover everytime.
  3. Again, how is this involved with the suggestion? This is a suggestion for a brand new subdivision of the police department, not about how BSI and NSA were removed because of how inactive and unneeded it is.
  4. And again, how is this involved with the suggestion? I don't think they would be accepting those who are a minge that wants to join this subdivision. But then again, I doubt that they would go minging around on the job.

No offense Steve, but did you even read the suggestion? Again, these are only my personal opinion on your reply, Steve.
Anyways, I don't really want to start an argument.

On 12/1/2018 at 11:35 PM, Jet Hazard said:

-SUPPORT

PD TENDS TO HAVE MINGES

OTHER DEPARTMENTS WERE DENIED INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENTS BECAUSE FBI IS THE ONLY DETECTIVE DIVISION

UNDERCOVER STUFF AND INVESTIGATIONS ARE PAID FOR TO HELP REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF MINGES THAT USE THEM

On 12/1/2018 at 10:32 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

There would be way too much minging of lower ranked PD

On 12/1/2018 at 9:37 PM, Ajax said:

@PhenixBoy300 FBI Costs money to get into, it also is not entirely roleplay focused, also how rude can you be its partly yes and that is because a whole investigator department did not work so we made it a branch of PD like Dispatch.

@[GL] My Pet named Steve Unless you like throwing your money at your monitor what would you do if you have no money? Jerk off the owner? No, you would join Detectives, not as good as FBI but it would allow roleplayers that want to roleplay and not shoot up a robber every second. And just, excuse me? You mean the 3 high command members that hardly get on? Why would they want to spend there precious time doing FBI's Job, no thank you and Detectives is not an FBI rip-off. Third, yes they were a little inactive but the way it's going right now this server will be a job server where there is no roleplay. Fourth, Minges are instantly kicked out and are also filtered through the application process.

iS tHiS pLaYeR dIsS?

+support it not like he is asking for a whole department he just simply asking for like 5 to 10 slot as a sub division in pd which i see no problem with i get fbi can investigate things but. It not like everyone has vip and to be honest i don’t see fbi investigate a lot. It would also add  more roleplay since the investigatior will focus mainly on that as fbi does other work and i think it would be great and add to rp ++++++ support 

• Thanks 1

-support

this js unneeded NO ONE will use it. It will only be about the cars and weapons. The weapons will be op, you would respond to armed robberies. It is unneeded BSI was removed for a reason. People would abuse this job and Minge in it. It would lead to power hungry users. 

Edited by Stormzz

1 minute ago, Stormzz said:

-support

this js unneeded NO ONE will use it. It will only be about the card and weapons. The weapons will be op, you would respond to armed robberies. It is unneeded BSI was removed for a reason. 

A lot of people would use it... they wouldnt respond to armed robberies they would go in after and investigate and also no one is asking for op

weapons 

Edited by maral the great

1 minute ago, maral the great said:

A lot of people would use it... they wouldnt respond to armed robberies they would go in after and investigate and also no one is asking for op

weapons 

It’s gonna lead to abuse. Trust me people will disobey the sop. BSI was a investigative department and guess what? They went inactive! They got removed. There is no need to add it back. 

It’s gonna lead to abuse. Trust me people will disobey the sop. BSI was a investigative department and guess what? They went inactive! They got removed. There is no need to add it back. 

I understand it went inactive but you gotta understand that not going to be like 25 people in it it will be a small sub department with like 5 to 10 people and it won’t be easy to get into so i doubt anyone would abuse 

1 minute ago, maral the great said:

I understand it went inactive but you gotta understand that not going to be like 25 people in it it will be a small sub department with like 5 to 10 people and it won’t be easy to get into so i doubt anyone would abuse 

Thats what we said about NSA and look what happened. It was a custom job, changed to a whole department, got abused, went inactive, got removed. That’s what’s gonna happen with this department don’t try and change my opinion. 

Thats what we said about NSA and look what happened. It was a custom job, changed to a whole department, got abused, went inactive, got removed. That’s what’s gonna happen with this department don’t try and change my opinion. 

I’m not trying to change your opinion it just you keep bringing up these big department when they are making a small sub division but this is the last time I’m responding don’t want to spam this post 

13 minutes ago, Stormzz said:

First off, I frankly dislike your attitude, it’s borderline inappropriate for your rank. Secondly, the people who would be running this ‘sub-division’are all mature players that simply desire an elevated roleplay experience and are in it only for the roleplay. We plan on having an extremely small roster to prevent from having a large department and only accepting the best of the best. Thirdly, as already stated multiple times this isn’t going to be anything like BSI. It will be apart of PD and used for only non-combat roles.

6 minutes ago, Wolfgangg said:

First off, I frankly dislike your attitude, it’s borderline inappropriate for your rank. Secondly, the people who would be running this ‘sub-division’are all mature players that simply desire an elevated roleplay experience and are in it only for the roleplay. We plan on having an extremely small roster to prevent from having a large department and only accepting the best of the best. Thirdly, as already stated multiple times this isn’t going to be anything like BSI. It will be apart of PD and used for only non-combat roles.

Hey this is my honest opinion on the topic. If you don’t like it I’m sorry. But it’s my opinion. 

On 12/1/2018 at 8:37 PM, Ajax said:

@yoshihino Yes, if you want a non-mingey server and at least a semi-serious server then an investigator department is needed to discourage criminals from doing certain activities without reason.

And for the other people who did not realize what they were quoting here are my reasons as to why you should pay more attention when you quote.

I stand by my negative support I mean no disrespect with this post but dont group people like that I cant say for all people but when I quote I do read it so dont assume that about everyone. Another thing I didn't fully disagree it would be a decent idea but I dont think it would fit in well as it's been said above this is just a revitalized BSI sub group and so it just seems like it's just trying to bring it back. So that's the end of my rant if this goes either way it's all up to SMT but that's my opinion 

@Ajax

Edited by yoshihino
Quote had empty lines so I shortened it for ease of scrolling

2 hours ago, maral the great said:

+support it not like he is asking for a whole department he just simply asking for like 5 to 10 slot as a sub division in pd which i see no problem with i get fbi can investigate things but. It not like everyone has vip and to be honest i don’t see fbi investigate a lot. It would also add  more roleplay since the investigatior will focus mainly on that as fbi does other work and i think it would be great and add to rp ++++++ support 

On 12/2/2018 at 4:16 AM, th3 said:

Personally it doesn’t feel like the role play on the server appreciates this sort of role playing style. They would rather just shoot anyone who breaks a “rule” in rp and call it role play rather than actually appreciating the kind of role play this would allow.

And for those saying FBI is the only investigational department and should be the only should take a break. When is the last time FBI agents actually role played interrogations with heart into it.

Last time I negotiated FBI just wanted to shoot the person (I think it was my pet named Steve) which if they did then they may have died I would of died and the suspect but what really happened is I negotiated them out and we arrested them peaceful. So don't say all FBI actually role play it out.

-support

- could be full of minges 

- I have a better idea

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

10 minutes ago, warcub03 said:

Last time I negotiated FBI just wanted to shoot the person (I think it was my pet named Steve) which if they did then they may have died I would of died and the suspect but what really happened is I negotiated them out and we arrested them peaceful. So don't say all FBI actually role play it out.

FBI also has a strict strike policy to follow and a sub department dedicated to ensuring FBI is run right so if you have issues with an fbi agent you are supposed to report that accordingly 

7 minutes ago, yoshihino said:

FBI also has a strict strike policy to follow and a sub department dedicated to ensuring FBI is run right so if you have issues with an fbi agent you are supposed to report that accordingly 

Ok I did not know that but I have only seen this once so I am not going to report but thank you for telling me.this for future reference

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

4 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

Bsi was super inactive and stayed inactive for a long time there was nothing robably one or 2 people that played at a time. Sometimes there would be a squad but it was super inactive and honestly don’t think it’s needed

Yes, BSI died and that's why command have been working on SIS but SMT did not like a whole huge department focused on investigating. So we compromised with this, Armyguy was ok with it but since they are not doing well rn because of aru and stuff that's why we made the suggestion post for feedback. BSI went inactive because there was nothing to do even though we tried everything possible. And if this server is gonna be somewhat semi serious it has to have a free investigative department for those the of people.