New Map? *Vote*

Mike_da_noob

Should we change our map to Site-05?   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes!
    • No!

Recently I have noticed that a lot of members are interested in getting a new map for the server. Because of this, I have looked through as many SCP maps as I could find and found one I believe will work for the server. 

Please view the map before considering, also if you have any other possible maps we can use please post them in the comments! 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1443506648

THIS VOTE WILL END IN A FEW DAYS! 

• Like 1

Looks Great Mike!

• Like 1

Former Superadmin

Senior Moderator

RU Trial Junior Brigadier General

Military RP

I sent this to you a while ago boy. In all seriousness we could use this map for a week or so and see how players actually feel using this map and then have one final community vote weather this map or our current map is good. 

This does look like a good map but I would like to see this in action before permanently using it.

I honestly dont want a new map. Personally, I lose interest fast when maps change, and I like to stick with whats known. I dont speak for everyone, but personally the map that we have now is good atleast for the foreseably future.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Mikedanoobgamer said:

Forgot to mention, if we get this map everyone will have their own perma propped bunks and stuff. The map has a lot of room for that.

Yea I noticed how entrance zone had tons of empty rooms for offices and stuff that we can decorate to make our own.