Ban Appeal - SipOnMyDip

SipOnMyDip

Steam Name: SipOnMyDip

In game Name: Unknown

SteamID: 76561198131479406/

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Spection King

Reason for Ban: "Vibez Alt"

Dispute: This is literally what happens I respawn after being killed. I go and walk out in front of spawn. There is a car pileup or a bunch of police doing something I couldn't tell. I walk out into the road to go retrieve my car. Some random person goes up to me and asks if I'm Vibez alt for no reason. I don't know them or Vibez so I sarcastically say "yeah I'm totally him". He says nothing I leave to go retrieve my car and go about my day on the server. I get off the server for the night and the next day it shows I'm banned perm and shows a message for Vibez alt saying stop trying. I'm pissed so I'm just done with the server and their admins. I finally want to play again and put in a ban appeal. You guys say the ban is somehow justified because I outright admitted to be him when I was just joking around with him not knowing who he was. For some reason you guys thought I knew who he was at the time I jokingly said I was him. I clearly stated I said I found out about him after I was banned and some of you asked why I went ahead saying I was him if I knew I was him. So it would be nice if you actually read it fully this time and don't just say because I admitted to being him makes it a justified perma ban. It wasn't even a sit it was some random guy asking if I was him when I didn't know who he was so I find this extremely unjustified. I know you will probably brush this off and think of it as my fault but come one just give me a chance its not like I shot up the server for this perm ban.