Nathen False warn

Ronin

Your In-game: GB Tekk

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:6268956

The admin's name in-game: Nathen on Duty

The admin's steam name (If you know it): No idea

What warning did you receive: RDM/FailRP

Why do you think this warn was false: So, I'm building an advance gun store.  I get a sawed off out of my inventory for defense.  Syn runs in as I spawn it yelling mug, with a gun out.  I kill him.  I then get pulled into a sit by Nathen because Syn reported me for RDM and Failrp, saying that a gun dealer can't kill.  I mentioned yes I can defend myself from attack.  I asked for proof from Syn and Nathen and was given none.  I was warned and returned pretty quickly.  I feel this is a false warn, as it is NOT RDM to defend yourself and not failrp to do so either.  I unfortunately only have the text logs of what I said as I had not hit record in time before I was warned.

Any extra information:  Nathen is the same mod I have a confrontation with yesterday, when he threatened to warn me for Failrp after I called him due to being arrested with zero evidence.  I also apologize in advance for the swear, I lost my temper a bit when they refused to provide proof.  Note that Syn's 'proof' and argument was that I did not have a shop, but I had a sign up outside and this happen right as I started to build.  Apparently he was 'security' for another gun store.

+/-Support

Seems pretty biased to me if this is true. Should get removed if that is the case. Need to hear @nathenisSocool's side first tho

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, nathenisSocool said:

Cheeto meet me in TS in the PRP staff room

@CHEETO

Read this screen shot of him ADMITTING to why this warn is VALID

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1578785985 

That not really admitting anything it  check out with his story actually 

Edited by maral the great

1 minute ago, maral the great said:

That not really admitting anything it  check out with his story actually 

Indeed, especially as I had my own weapon out already.  And self-defense is not RDM.  But I leave it up to the staff team.

2 minutes ago, nathenisSocool said:

He says that he pulled out his gun AS he was saying mug Syn already had the gun out and he was able to hear that outside the store @SynFulwill be on tomorrow listen to his side of the story

can you start ur side nathen from the start can i hear ur full side 

Edited by maral the great

This will hopefully be my last comment.  Syn told you, both of us actually, that he had no recording or evidence of what he said being true.  But, you still took his word for it and warned me with zero evidence.

Ok the reason i warned him was based off of what Tekk said and also the fact that he said in chat that he did pull his gun out before syn did so in my opinion syn did have his gun out first and syn was also saying mug but instead tekk then had his gun out by the time syn entered and shot and killed syn BAM failrp and RDM 

my evidence was that comment you said in the chat

if you guys believe it should be removed that is fine but let me tell you im not very good at typing and i really think you guys should come into TS and talk to me

also please listen to @SynFul side he would probably say it better than me

1 hour ago, nathenisSocool said:

Ok the reason i warned him was based off of what Tekk said and also the fact that he said in chat that he did pull his gun out before syn did so in my opinion syn did have his gun out first and syn was also saying mug but instead tekk then had his gun out by the time syn entered and shot and killed syn BAM failrp and RDM 

my evidence was that comment you said in the chat

if you guys believe it should be removed that is fine but let me tell you im not very good at typing and i really think you guys should come into TS and talk to me

also please listen to @SynFul side he would probably say it better than me

Your opinion doesn't matter in a case that requires possibly a warn, you need proof and need valid evidence, can't do it because you "felt like it" 

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

woah woah woah, I was security for the gun store, no need for quotes, and when i mugged you, you pulled a gun out which you admitted which is a warn-able offense, you then proceeded to shoot me but under fearRP you cannot shoot or try to fight back, Nathen warned you with the logs present, rightfully.

As previously stated, I had my weapon out before you ran in, as I was spawning it for defense during my gun dealer time.  Neither you nor Nathen provided any proof, and Nathen himself said he was going by what you and I said.

that is not true, you even stated that i ran in with a weapon to Nathen during the admin sit a couple oh hours ago and then you pulled out a weapon from "instinct", you can continue to spit out sentences to cover your back saying that you "defended yourself" or "i already had a gun out", but we know thats not the case

Edited by SyN