Sign in to follow this  
TV|piama4bro

Should i return?

Alright, alot of you dont rember, me (much less care) I've been wanting to come back but i highly doubt the community would like that. So im asking you. My marine bros. Should i return?

come back! we’d be happy to have you! and if the marines don’t want you, the army would love to have you 😉

Edited by Syrup

2 hours ago, TV|piama4bro said:

Alright, alot of you dont rember, me (much less care) I've been wanting to come back but i highly doubt the community would like that. So im asking you. My marine bros. Should i return?

I remeber you Irish

up to you buddy !

would be glad tho to have a mamber back Always good!!!!

13 minutes ago, marcusthekiller said:

Irish 

yes I personally would like you back because you were a good soldier, but just be aware of what you say and the repercussions.

Apapparently i was demoted because someone didn't put me on the roster, bobby said i promoted myself, and then i was demoted 7 ranks.

1 minute ago, TV|piama4bro said:

Apapparently i was demoted because someone didn't put me on the roster, bobby said i promoted myself, and then i was demoted 7 ranks.

I was talking about the MP demo

I have no idea about the 7 rank tho

Man, going back i realised 90% of the officer i knew resigned, i mean we lost FUCKING BANANAS FOR CHRISTS SAKE! Who else will help me build my 15 seater quads?

43 minutes ago, TV|piama4bro said:

Man, going back i realised 90% of the officer i knew resigned, i mean we lost FUCKING BANANAS FOR CHRISTS SAKE! Who else will help me build my 15 seater quads?

Oh yeah a lot changed like a lot in those months there has been a lot of stuff going down

free to come back but you  will have to start at PVT as you were removed cause if i recall you were removed completely from us so you will have to be trained for us core.

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

22 hours ago, Bobby Yukiteru said:

free to come back but you  will have to start at PVT as you were removed cause if i recall you were removed completely from us so you will have to be trained for us core.

Not true if he does good in training he can get PFC