• No

In-Game Name: nathenisSocool

Steam Name: nathenisSocool

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86314244

Are you a Moderator+?  Yes I am

How often are you on TeamSpeak? everyday

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes my mic is $100

What timezone are you in? Eastern standard time

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)

I have been apart of the Gaming Light staff team for a long time now. It has been my pleasure to fulfill my past and current roles as Trial-Mod and Moderator. I would love to take this opportunity to dedicate even more time, yet again into another important role that will help the community of GL out more in dealing with the playerbase. My intentions in receiving this rank are one hundred percent positive as I plan to help out with providing valid roles, dealing with Teamspeak-related issues and generally providing a sense of professionalism within the support team. I would like to become a Support Team member as I believe I can expand on my current capabilities as a Senior Mod to multitask and provide an extra boost of faster response time to both in-game and out of game situations.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

Being accepted as a member of the Support Team would most definitely able me to not only provide the community with a sense of support but also the staff team with a sense of backup and strength. I will be able to impact the flow of support in a way that will aid to a faster response time. Players will be encouraged to message, poke or speak to me if an issue is found of general help is needed regarding roles or user-related issues. I would impact the team in a way that would help cope with people who need help in investigative situations. If other staff are not available or they are simply busy dealing with something else, I will have the ability to help deal with others in need while staff are busy completing other necessary actions.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?
I would say Welcome to gaminglights teamspeak server my name is nathen how may I help you today?
Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?
yes I have read the rules and regulations and I promise to uphold them to the best of my ability

9 hours ago, Matthew said:

You maybe deserve support but I personally don't see you that much. 

+/-Support

~Matthew Support+

^^^ gotta agree whit Matt 

~ Jeff support+

• Fame locked this topic