The state of state...

Vladimir Lenin

3 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

Our applications are currently closed until the new COL is named.

I applied back before Bronco got kicked to the curb but never heard anything about it ?

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

4 minutes ago, Carpenter John said:

Sad to see state in this state. I definitely believe that when State gets a new COL and opens apps things will improve.

^^^^

Honestly, @Garth has shown alot of initiative and dedication. @Cole Phelps has also been very active and dedicated, and I think it should be a choice between them.

7 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

Who do you feel should be the next Col.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I think that Snar should swallow his pride and realize what he did in response to the mild opinion I shared was an overreaction, but now it's most likely too late.  The department took a hard hit because of these decisions and will most likely suffer for a little while.  My suggestion to all of you is to get on State and be active on it, or even apply if you're not in State right now.  This way, the department can be at least somewhat active and then when they start looking at applications again they will have lots of people to bring on board.  I wish I could do more to help, but due to my poor decisions I'm no longer involved in the department and will never be allowed to be involved in State again from what I can tell.

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

21 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I think that Snar should swallow his pride and realize what he did in response to the mild opinion I shared was an overreaction, but now it's most likely too late.  The department took a hard hit because of these decisions and will most likely suffer for a little while.  My suggestion to all of you is to get on State and be active on it, or even apply if you're not in State right now.  This way, the department can be at least somewhat active and then when they start looking at applications again they will have lots of people to bring on board.  I wish I could do more to help, but due to my poor decisions I'm no longer involved in the department and will never be allowed to be involved in State again from what I can tell.

agree

3 hours ago, Bronco said:

Agreed