bringing state back from the dead

LiveBait

As we all know STATE has been inactive for along time and almost everyone has quit, state needs at least one higher up to accept application  and to do promotions and training state is a good assets to pd and the role play community

we need to make a difference and  change the way that state is we need a higher up in state that is active and is willing to help train and accept state applications 

even the i am only a trooper i want to make a difference  and help state get back on track i really don't want to see state go we really need an active high up 

please help state. 

Edited by livebait7-DON'T STEP ON SNAKE
adding something

Im sorry that we haven't accepted or looked at applications recently since we don't have a Colonel yet and that we just got CERT buffed as hell but we are working on it State is definitely going through a rebuild right now and we will get back to you soon.

Edited by Tobizz

1 minute ago, Tobizz said:

Im sorry that we haven't accepted or looked at applications recently since we don't have a Colonel yet and that we just got CERT buffed as hell but we are working on it State is definitely going through a rebuild right now and we will get back to you soon.

thanks for the information who will be a high up in state we need one asap 

2 minutes ago, livebait7-DON'T STEP ON SNAKE said:

thanks for the information who will be a high up in state we need one asap 

For now cole is the highest but on LOA then it goes to Richmond but I dont believe he can accept Troopers and the new Colonel is all up to SMT but we will continue to do our weekly meetings and training sessions on Saturdays.

20 minutes ago, Tobizz said:

For now cole is the highest but on LOA then it goes to Richmond but I dont believe he can accept Troopers and the new Colonel is all up to SMT but we will continue to do our weekly meetings and training sessions on Saturdays.

ok i know that cole is on LOA but we need a high up soon even if its a LT 

or even if i get set for a high rank even if its just for a certain amount of time i just want to help

• Bread locked this topic