Sign in to follow this  
Victus

Soul's blacklist appeal

Blacklist Appeal  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should Soul be unblacklisted?

• Yes (please provide reasons)
    • No (please provide reasons)

Before I start I would like to let everyone know that this is Soul's appeal and all his words. Eman did say if he wanted to appeal, to appeal through a friend. So this is me posting this for him leave your honest opinions.

Steam Name: Soul

Ingame Name: General Abdullah

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51191380

Ban Length: Permanent Blacklist

Admin that Banned you: Zeeptin

Reason for Ban: "Player Poaching"

Dispute: I was semi-falsely banned for player poaching. So, let begin from the start. I, personally, wasn't enjoying the way the server was being managed, and as such, I decided to leave the community. Me leaving left quite the impact on the CWRP server, and due to that, many people decided to FOLLOW me. I specifically stated that I did not want to player poach the player who were asking me where I was going to go. They kept telling me that I wasn't player poaching and they wouldn't stop asking me to give them the IPs and such. After being asked almost 5 times, I decided that they would get the IP either way by joining me through Steam (Some actually did that) and, they wouldn't stop asking me. I remember specifically telling them that "I am not player poaching and that they do not see this as player poaching nor should you follow me". To be completely honest, the only person I tried to player poach was Cortez. I did that because no one in GL actually liked him, and as such, I offered him the possibility to go somewhere else and restart. Obviously, we know what happened after that. Once again, on the honest factor, I did talk a lot of shit about SOME staff members. I was in heat, and it was NOT the right thing to do. Though, thats not a valid reason to start cursing people out. It was unprofessional and I apologise for it. To continue, If I COULD have appealed this on the first day, I would have, but I got banned on the forums, so Victus decided he wanted to post it for me. The MAJOR reason I want to get this appealed is so I have no bad blood with the community. I'm quite certain a lot of staff don't dislike nor like me, so It wouldn't matter much when it comes to that. The only reason I put 'Semi-Falsely' was because I did indeed try to player poach Cortez, that is all. Lying won't get me anywhere here, soooo, take this info if you want and do what you want with it. Thanks for reading 

+SUPPORT

SOUL IS ONE OF THE GREATEST RPERS OF ALL TIME. 

I CAN SAY WITH CERTAINTY THAT THIS MAN DESERVES TO BE UNBLACKLISTED.

HE IS A GOOD FRIEND AND MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY.

4 hours ago, Jaeger said:

+SUPPORT

First off I just want to say that Soul was one of the most dedicated players that we had on CWRP. He did great as a GM. I specifically remember one of our conversations about him saying that he NEVER wanted to tell people what community he went to. Since so many players had bugged him he told them. He does not deserve this blacklist in my opinion. Maybe staff restrict him but honestly he does not need a blacklist. So I will be giving this a +Support

9 hours ago, Jaeger said:

+SUPPORT

9 hours ago, Jaeger said:

+SUPPORT

^^^^

11 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

First off I just want to say that Soul was one of the most dedicated players that we had on CWRP. He did great as a GM. I specifically remember one of our conversations about him saying that he NEVER wanted to tell people what community he went to. Since so many players had bugged him he told them. He does not deserve this blacklist in my opinion. Maybe staff restrict him but honestly he does not need a blacklist. So I will be giving this a +Support

BIGGEST +SUPPORT I CAN GIVE

Soul was probably the BEST RPer AND GM we've had on our server. He's gotten us so many players and has completely changed the server in a positive way. However, the problem here is the fact that he "player poached." The thing is, people were forcing him to, I WAS THERE.

We were in a TS channel talking about it and literally everyone in there practically forced him to give the IP, and he fell under peer pressure. He did not want to give it, and it took a LOT of persuasion to give it to us. He did NOT WANT TO GIVE IT TO US. 

He's one of my best friends on CWRP, and I believe with him back we will hopefully have more players and updated things, as when he gets a time to work on things, HE DOES HIS WORK. 

GOOD LUCK!

Sincerely,

GuyScience, CWRP JMT

16 hours ago, Jaeger said:

+SUPPORT

MAJOR MAJOR +Support

I often find people saying 'Wow, this is almost as good as soul's events!'

yeah, nothing is and ever will be as good as those.

SIDE NOTE: Soul refused to give out the server name when people asked him, literally refused. I still don't know how a dude actually got it out from him. 

I don't know you but everyone I know supports you so I'll give my support too. I'm always happy to see people get second chances and we can always use great Rpers and cool people. 

23 hours ago, Jaeger said:

+SUPPORT

100% Agreed.

- Support 

Soul made his position against the community very clear. 

This appeal will most likely be up to Zeeptin since he was the one who blacklisted him.

On 12/7/2018 at 1:10 PM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

- Support 

This appeal will most likely be up to Zeeptin since he was the one who blacklisted him.

^^

Also his dispute is confusing

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:10 AM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

- Support 

^^^^

-support

the whole community has screenshots of you inviting them to your server. It’s really immature.

yoy deserve everything that happened. 

+Support

Soul is one of the first GM I saw and has done the first events I have ever did, All amazing. And fun. Just unblacklist him and restricted him Doing a few things

+support

community has spoke. Should be unablacklisted. 

I miss him. Should have 1 more chance. 1 more screw up is a ban.

+Support 

As people always say "You live and you learn"

As you can tell he believes he has learned from his mistakes and is truly sorry, now I never met him or anything but I can understand from another players perspective that he learned over the time he has been blacklisted. Everyone deserves a second chance, I mean look how Spike turned out after he got unblacklisted and became the CT Commander. So, I believe that Soul deserves a second chance.

- Commander Cody

Accepted

You will be in blacklisted, and forums account in banned with a 3 month staff restriction unappealable

• Thanks 1