Duck's Application

Brocky

IG Name:  LCPL Duck 1B91, SS PO Duck, FBI SA Duck     (Duck)

Link to Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BrockyBoy/

How many warnings do you have: I only have one warning from MilitaryRP.

What departments are you in and what rank: I am in PD, (Lance Corporal) I am in Secret Service (Probationary Officer) I am also in the Federal Investigation Bureau (Special Agent) 

Why do you want to be EMS (150 Words Minimum): The reason I would like to be in the EMS (Emergency Medical Services) because I want to help those that are injured or are in need of medical attention or even mental attention if they are hurting internally. I want to serve and protect those who protect our country and our state that is known as Rockford, I would (if I got accepted) have the chance and the "power" to help others that need it, I want to help as the most I can, but I can also listen to orders and serve the EMS as damn near best everytime I am on service or on call. The final reason I want to be in the EMS, is because I want to have the chance to work by others that inspire me, I see these brave souls that risk their lives as others do, but the fact that they can help, heal and be a great benefit to the situation, it makes me inspired to become one.

Who recruited you? (Put N/A if nobody did): SNR LT Tyler Starker LT4 REC

Edited by IG Uncooked Ramen
Change the title.