Guardians LCZ Manager Application

Mute

!WARNING!

Certain and/or All Parts Of This File Are Classified Level 4+ Authorization Only

Continuing Will Result In Class II Memetic Agent Resulting In DEATH

://: Command Continued, Activating Agent...

image.jpeg.31043f65e6457468f94978433232af03.jpeg

Ingame Name: Guardian

From a scale of 1-10 how is your knowledge of lore? (Explain): 10. I am an SCP Bookcase for 5 (five) years.

Why should we allow you to have the  position? (At least 300 words): You should allow me to have the Site Administrator position because I have an extent background of the SCP Universe.  As a LCZ Manager, I will write all of the documents and rosters so others can understand their rules into their specific branches. I will write the LCZ Rules so that others may enforce it. I will enforce LCZ Procedures and LCZ Protocol. I can and will show true passion as a LCZ Manager. I will introduce ideas when needed and create High Command Meetings.  I'd love to have the chance as a LCZ Manager so I can show true passion in the SCP Universe. If I do become a LCZ Manager I will act immediately into helping the facility Please give me this opportunity so I may show my knowledge and honor in this tradition of SCP Roleplay. I have a history as Site Administration, I want to become this position, so I may help the site succeed. I have been researching the SCP Universe for around five (5) years and have continued to express continuously. Onto other things my main job is the protection of the LCZ. I will revise and attempt to make the LCZ rules and guidelines as simple as can be, as I do not want people stressing over them. I am a(n) good leader and roleplayer so I hope you may give me the chance to lead expertly. While I am new I would like to share my experience and expertise with the server so people may understand how SCP works. I will create the best of the best in all things and oversee anything that goes on in the LCZ. I am very active on the server and can be on most of the time. I hope you will give me a chance to become an LCZ manager. As I will be assisting everyone I can.

How would you lead the branches? (At least 100 words): I will and can lead strict, nice, passive, and aggressive when needed to enforce the sanity, saftey, and overwhelming security of the LCZ. As LCZ Manager I will show the new Chiefs, Officers, Researchers, and even HOR/SA their jobs. I can help everyone in the LCZ if you give me the chance to. I will enforce every rule instated and be forgiving if the time is right. I will take my job very seriously, I will monitor and oversee everything going on and step in when I am needed. I will do weekly rolecalls to make sure people are active, and keep check on people to make sure they are not OUT-OF-LINE.

How active would you say you could be be? (Longer the better):

Monday through Thursday = 4pm to 8:30pm Central Standard Time

Friday through Saturday = 9 AM to 10 PM Central Standard Time

Sunday = 9 AM to 8:30 PM

1 hour ago, Kade said:

+Support

Definitely not a minge and does good rp.

He deserves a chance even though he is rarely new AND he has been on almost every day since opening of GL SCP-RP

Yeah hes very mature and knowledgeable

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

That’s not really how this works... 

1 hour ago, Mute said:

I was accepted as MTF Alpha-01 Major, so this application is on complete pause and can be re-opened whenever I get an RP Job opened up.

You can’t pend your own application.

1 hour ago, Mute said:

Not pending, its just paused cause I don't want it anymore

14 minutes ago, Kade said:

Then it will be Closed/Denied. You will have to reapply if you want this job again.

Yea Kade I was gonna say that it doesn’t work like that.