Soulness's EMS Resignation

soulness

Name: Soulness

Reason:Well to start off, I loved EMS I was on all day everday trying my best to help everyone out, but now it seems like i haven't really been doing much and I'm not really active as much. For the past 2 weeks I really haven't done anything so its fair to say that I've been holding up spots for other people (Toxitman). I don't really have much time for GL anymore, since my girl friend came back into town i've been hanging out with her a lot, and also my cs team is back togather so i'm going to try to focus on that some more

Last 10-7

Soulness

@RazonixLoved you so much, one of my fav friends, we gotta play some Gmod some time

@Toxitmanfair to say we started EMS at the same time, and just went op the ladder togather, i've always enjoyed playing with you and everyone on EMS

@KadeThanks for Running the department well, hope you continue to thrive with new Idea's 

AMM? you better get it 

• Sad 1

Noo soulness you were such a great deputy. You dont understand the level of sadness I feel with you leaving this department as you were a true rolemodel. I watched you excel from Paramedic up to the rank you are now (I did because I was a Paramedic in February and had to go on a long term LOA but was in discord and partial in game) and you worked so hard. Good luck in the furture, with your GF and CSGO!

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Kade said:

Welp. There goes EMS. We are going down mayday, mayday this is C1 we are going down!!!!!

kade, dont you dare think about it, we need you.

• Like 1

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

Ah Soulness what a long ride it has been. I will miss you in EMS and will look forward to seeing you on the server. You were always a shining light to EMS and while it is sad to see you go, I know you are going to bigger and better things! Hasta luego, mi amigo!

• Like 1