• New SRT Skins for vehicles

[Changed]

• VIP Thief job raise from 10 to 15 slots

[Fixed]

• Gun duplication glitch
  • Minge ID system

[Removed]

• EMS Cadet
  • CERT (Commander/Rifleman/Medic/Breacher)
  • Like 2

Nice thanks SMT!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Armyguy, thank you for all the work that you do for this server. It is truly amazing how much time you put into this server, and I'm sorry for those of us in the community who are bashing SMT over adding ARU. On behalf of them (even though I am not part of their ranks) I would like to apologize and say that they are taking things out of context and overreacting. They will cool off, and I believe that for now things look rough only because people lost things that they worked hard for. 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:17 PM, October said:

Armyguy, thank you for all the work that you do for this server. It is truly amazing how much time you put into this server, and I'm sorry for those of us in the community who are bashing SMT over adding ARU. On behalf of them (even though I am not part of their ranks) I would like to apologize and say that they are taking things out of context and overreacting. They will cool off, and I believe that for now things look rough only because people lost things that they worked hard for. 

• John_ locked this topic