DOC and Prison raids

Cherry Force

Would Prison Riots be something people want?  

5 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - With the return to the new map, I heard that DOC might come back (wasn't here for it but it sounds cool) since the jail is big. I wanted to see if we could start putting prisoners in the jail uncuffed (with rules to restrict what they can inventory pickup) with the intention to start riots if enough criminals are in the jail (5+ or something). There can be a lockdown button for the DOC that would call all pd back to the jail. and the prisoners could riot and fight back against the DOC (maybe melee weapons or something and having officers remove the crims inventory pickup? or adding a shiv and making that the only item they can have?).

Why should we add it? - Could give DOC something really cool to do, and adds a big rp for cops vs crims on a larger scale in a relatively controlled environment

What are the advantages of having this? - Increases rp, gives DOC a major job that could increase interest in the department, and gives crim a chance to organize together to revolt against the pd.

Who is it mainly for? - Cops and Crims

Links to any content - 

1 minute ago, cherry force said:

could there be an in between cuffed and free (like a detained state) that could stop prop spawning and inventory pickup but allow for items to work?

Don’t think SMT is abel  to fix that but I am unsure tho 

6 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

it will be a prop spam time for them 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png