No one was on staff.

CHEETO

1 minute ago, 911dog1 said:

Ok so I’m going to say + Support bc there should be someone in but I think a talking to is good no strike but also I don’t think there is a 1/20 rule anymore if so plz correct me

there is it was just added yesterday that per every 20 players a staff member must be on. But they are taking this out of context and saying that if there are 19 then they don't have to be in and that it is not their problem.

2 minutes ago, 911dog1 said:

Ok so I’m going to say + Support bc there should be someone in but I think a talking to is good no strike but also I don’t think there is a 1/20 rule anymore if so plz correct me

Yea they brought it back, Its now 1 admin for every 20 players on

1 minute ago, 911dog1 said:

They just readded it. Check staff discussions. 

2 minutes ago, CHEETO said:

okay, thats cool and all but alot of people have said the same thing "why didnt you get on" i explained and it turned out they didnt actually read the post. 

Well, I did read it and I gave my thoughts. You can pm me if you would like to discuss this further

2 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

He didn't counter your -Support he just countered the last sentence you made. The one about him not getting on himself. Don't put words on other people's mouth. Also as stated before the report is because when he got on there was no staff on yet a staff call was there and that in staff meetings it has been said multiple times that at least one staff member must be on especially when there are 4 of them on the server. 

Again, I don’t know why you keep talking to me like I don’t know what is going on. I read the report and gave my thoughts. I feel like I don’t want to continue this conversation anymore. If you wanna continue in pms, we can. I won’t argue anymore in this thread 

1 minute ago, cherry force said:

Again, I don’t know why you keep talking to me like I don’t know what is going on. I read the report and gave my thoughts. I feel like I don’t want to continue this conversation anymore. If you wanna continue in pms, we can. I won’t argue anymore in this thread 

We are just pointing out the obvious that you didn't read. If you would have then you would have known that he got on saw no staff on and then made the report. I am not going to PM you, you were the one who made an opinion without looking at the facts

3 minutes ago, 911dog1 said:

Ok thx but also even if there is t 20 people doesn’t mean that no one gets on like I’m surprised that the admin rank didn’t tell the others to get on or him/her to get on them self

That is why this report is here in the first place. Sadly the admin instead just said:

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Before complaing get on staff yourself 

2 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

We are just pointing out the obvious that you didn't read. If you would have then you would have known that he got on saw no staff on and then made the report. I am not going to PM you, you were the one who made an opinion without looking at the facts

Alright I guess I am replying again lol. I did read the report. In its entirety including looking at the pictures he posted. I did not agree with the premise that staff needs to get on if there are no calls. As Jeff said earlier, the sit that got called was an easily answerable question and did NOTrequire staff intervention. Just a simple explanation. I don’t think a report was necessary in the first place which is the reason for my opinions. Also, you are talking to not only me, but the rest of the -supporters in an extremely condescending way that I know I, and I assume them as well, don’t appreciate. Again, for the third time: I READ THE ENTIRE REPORT AND GAVE MY THOUGHTS ON IT. STOP TELLING ME I DIDNT READ AND DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON. IT MAKES YOU LOOK FOOLISH, not me. Thanks

1 minute ago, cherry force said:

Alright I guess I am replying again lol. I did read the report. In its entirety including looking at the pictures he posted. I did not agree with the premise that staff needs to get on if there are no calls. As Jeff said earlier, the sit that got called was an easily answerable question and did NOTrequire staff intervention. Just a simple explanation. I don’t think a report was necessary in the first place which is the reason for my opinions. Also, you are talking to not only me, but the rest of the -supporters in an extremely condescending way that I know I, and I assume them as well, don’t appreciate. Again, for the third time: I READ THE ENTIRE REPORT AND GAVE MY THOUGHTS ON IT. STOP TELLING ME I DIDNT READ AND DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON. IT MAKES YOU LOOK FOOLISH, not me. Thanks

Yet you still said:

18 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

you cannot complain as you are also not on staff.

We are talking about you saying that he cannot complain or make this report as he as not on duty at the time as well. We are not talking about you saying that the report is not needed as no calls or whatever. If you look at our replies it is about that specific part we did not touch or said anything about the rest because that is your opinion.

We just pointed out the part that you had wrong for a fact not the part about you thinking this is invalid because no calls or low player count.

Again stop putting words in people mouth and changing the text to suit yourself.

3 minutes ago, CHEETO said:

this was after i noticed. I joined noticed there was no one on and started to rec. 

Even then. You keep saying "20 seconds" It was much longer, as well as you cut the rest of the footage off. It seems you just really want these two in trouble for something silly. 

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg