No one was on staff.

CHEETO

1 minute ago, th3 said:

I don’t feel like handling a case through chat is appropriate despite how convenient it is for you.

I also feel like you should be setting an example and be on staff before telling staff members to stop complaining and get on.

As an admin you should set an example staff wise despite inconveniences to your rp. Such as hopping on staff instead of letting someone handle a case off duty. 

With that said, +Support

This is partly because the player count is close to 20. Also there should always be someone on to keep an eye out for rule breakers. 

@CHEETO did Maral claim the ticket off duty as well?

I would feel like strikes would be up to whoever deals with this report. However I don’t think “before complaining and get on staff” is appropriate for an Admin talking to a Senior Mod.

Yea im pretty sure he did @th3

Just now, Roleplaygod said:

And a talk maybe a strike to both admins that were on at the time. Letting others take calls off-duty and not setting an example. They got the rank for a reason. This just proves otherwise

It’s my understanding that the other Admin was afk. While I may be wrong, he was a citizen. This certainly doesn’t excuse him also not being on duty and it should discourage staff from afking for long times on the server if they can be held responsible for the ratio despite being afk. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Ok, I just want to say something. When you applied for staff you took time out of your day to sit down and write an application. You took time to write out paragraphs about what to do and why you wanted to become staff.

You were not forced to become staff you did it because you wanted to.

NOW THAT BEING SAID.

Why are you complaining about doing something you willingly signed up to do and volunteered for. You are complaining about doing something that you chose to do in the first place. 

If you don't want to do it there is a section on the forums called "Resignation" you can head over there and go all out but don't complain about something you chose to do because you wanted to and try to fight it when you know it is clearly wrong. 

This goes to all staff members.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

More like where is the evidence not already provided?

what you mean?

1 minute ago, nathenisSocool said:

Jeff junior?

Ok do you have ANY evidence of them saying this if not this should be closed 

Because at this point it’s waisted time 

Jeff admited to saying this. 

23 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

Before complaing get on staff yourself 

This seems entirely dumb, maral is active. If he wanted to go and roleplay for a little he should be able to. Also, just wondering, there were no sits on like he said, and they hopped on if they were, Why weren't you on? Sometimes people want to enjoy themselves, Seems a bit unfair you couldn't take care of it since you were so worried. 

@CHEETO

-1 They don't deserve a punishment, as well as maral is on staff ATM. 

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

1 minute ago, Jacob. said:

This seems entirely dumb, maral is active. If he wanted to go and roleplay for a little he should be able to. Also, just wondering, there were no sits on like he said, and they hopped on if they were, Why weren't you on? Sometimes people want to enjoy themselves, Seems a bit unfair you couldn't take care of it since you were so worried. 

@CHEETO

-1 They don't deserve a punishment, as well as maral is on staff ATM. 

Please read the entire report with responses before posting. This point was already brought up. The point is not just about calls but to catch people in the act and to be there for players. Staff's job isn't just about staff calls. Also calls or no calls there should always be one staff on especially when there are 4 of them online but not on duty.

41 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

Just because there isn’t 20 people doesn’t mean rule breaking ceases to exist. There should always be one staff on just incase there is minges like we see early in the morning sometimes.

2 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

Please read the entire report with responses before posting. This point was already brought up. The point is not just about calls but to catch people in the act and to be there for players. Staff's job isn't just about staff calls. Also calls or no calls there should always be one staff on especially when there are 4 of them online but not on duty.

I don't think you understood, it is very simple to hop on and deal with it. All he was doing was complaining since he didn't want to do it. I have nothing but my opinion on the support. Don't pull me into this argument. 

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

1 minute ago, Jacob. said:

I don't think you understood, it is very simple to hop on and deal with it. All he was doing was complaining since he didn't want to do it. I have nothing but my opinion on the support. Don't pull me into this argument. 

He had just logged on and had finished spawning in. He made the report based on what he saw when he finished spawning in. Don’t attempt to deflect when the point you made was already talked about earlier.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator