No one was on staff.

CHEETO

Your In-Game Name: CHEETO

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:131771736

Staff member's In-Game Name: there was multiple. Maral and CPT JEFF, 

What did they do? 

As a staff, we have a responsibility to have at least one staff on at all times to make sure that no one is running around prop spamming/glitching/hacking. As is said at every meeting there should always be one on. When I joined the server I pressed TAB to see who was online and I scroll down to the bottom of the list and there is 0 staff on. Instead, there is staff running around as PD etc. I get that their might is not any calls but there is a responsibility to have at least one on. 

I asked them why there were none on and they said 1/20. Fair enough but there still needs to be one on. I then said there always has to be one on and he said: "Stop complaining and get on then". This is no way for me to be treated and we all know there has to be one on. 

Another point is when someone called a sit, Maral decided just to answer the entire sit through text rather than get on staff and to explain/deal with it as you can see in the 1st ss. 

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1576909549

https://steamcommunity.com/id/jamesyboy2014/screenshots/?appid=4000

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Possible strike, or IDK a talking to. 

(i don't like reporting fellow staff, But there is a duty.)

Edited by CHEETO

-support

-we have a 1-20 rule when it come to staff so we dont need to get on staff when it is less then 20 players on ofcourse if it is a Call that needs a sit we are getting on but other then that we dont need to get on if it is less then 20 players on.  And i dont Think a strike is needed becuse i dont see a problem whit a staff member being on if it is less then 20 players  it is like saying if we have 10 ppl on then a staff that is on need to get on staff when it is nop staff calls on it is not needed. And also becuse i was getting on staff when a call come in so i dont see a problem whit that.

Before complaing get on staff yourself 

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

-support when ever there a sit me or jeff would hop on but i feel no need for us to sit there on staff  when there no sit right when there a sit we would hop on right away Mikey was asking a simply question so then i answered in ooc and he was fine with it. And they added the 1/20 rule there was 18 people on at the time 

Edited by maral the great

21 minutes ago, nathenisSocool said:

-support 

if this was on the weekend then mayby i would change my mind but people have school so  we can’t be on all the time 

there was 2 staff on RP'ing. There should always be one staff on. there is no excuse for it if they are on!

1 minute ago, nathenisSocool said:

Ok just talk to the staff on the server and let them know they should be on staff and tell them why

I did, they argued with me instead of getting on. 

"Stop complaining and get on then"

Edited by CHEETO

+Support

As a player we always need a staff member on and to add to this I needed a whitelist to SM on PD and even though there were 2 admin + on I had to wait for 1 1/2 hours for the Head Admin as they refused to respond even with Snr Mods trying to get them to help for 30 seconds.

What if something more serious happened which began to ruin everyone's RP experience? And No staff were on? James is on staff too long and gets no time to work on his job I'm RP.

I got removed from Staff for 'inactivity' when I was active on Anime RP so I would say if they are on the server the amount of time as staff needs to be monitored to make sure it is good and inactive staff don't take over the server.

SM Alex Rollin 1C53

ADV PARA Alex Rollin P9

Edited by arollin96227
Adding signature name + ''
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff Junior said:

and if you are wondering why i said stop complaing get on then is becuse why complain on someone when you are not going to do the stuff you are complaing the person on

Because i was on the server for max 20 seconds before i noticed...

1 minute ago, CHEETO said:

Did you look at the ss? it shows there was a call and you answered it through the chat…

you are right about maral andwering the sit true ooc but i dont Think that was a big deal becuse it was a simpel question if it was something about rdsm or how do i go into ts then it would be something ealse

2 minutes ago, CHEETO said:

Did you look at the ss? it shows there was a call and you answered it through the chat...

he ask a simple question there was no need to make a sit he said "oh thanks " and he was cool with me typing  it in chat it saved everyone time 

Edited by maral the great

39 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support

-we have a 1-20 rule when it come to staff so we dont need to get on staff when it is less then 20 players on ofcourse if it is a Call that needs a sit we are getting on but other then that we dont need to get on if it is less then 20 players on.  And i dont Think a strike is needed becuse i dont see a problem whit a staff member being on if it is less then 20 players  it is like saying if we have 10 ppl on then a staff that is on need to get on staff when it is nop staff calls on it is not needed. And also becuse i was getting on staff when a call come in so i dont see a problem whit that.

^^

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

Just now, Jeff Junior said:

you are right about maral andwering the sit true ooc but i dont Think that was a big deal becuse it was a simpel question if it was something about rdsm or how do i go into ts then it would be something ealse

Lets let the people decide. Its more personal/professional and the thing we are taught to do. 

42 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

+support

There should always been at least 1 staff member on.

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+ Support

Staff's job isn't just taking sits. I as staff really take sits what I do the most is fly around and catch people in the act. Just because there isn't a call about it does not mean it isn't happening. I also think the staff ratio is 1 staff till it gets to 20 players and then it flips to once it gets to 40 2 go on. If you are using the excuse of "oh there are only 19 people on" then that is a shame on you as a staff member and as someone representing GamingLight. 

Sad to see 2 Admins on and none took the step forward to set an example. People earn their ranks but once they get to it they feel entitled.

43 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

He just got on the server and that is why he is making the report. Sad to see this as a response from an Admin.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rhenic said:

Just because there isn’t 20 people doesn’t mean rule breaking ceases to exist. There should always be one staff on just incase there is minges like we see early in the morning sometimes.

To add to this as I already said. Just because a call about it is not made it does not mean it isn't happening. People RDM all the time and others don't make a call. It is out job as staff to be around to see that and do something about it.

I don’t feel like handling a case through chat is appropriate despite how convenient it is for you.

I also feel like you should be setting an example and be on staff before telling staff members to stop complaining and get on.

As an admin you should set an example staff wise despite inconveniences to your rp. Such as hopping on staff instead of letting someone handle a case off duty. 

With that said, +Support

This is partly because the player count is close to 20. Also there should always be someone on to keep an eye out for rule breakers. 

@CHEETO did Maral claim the ticket off duty as well?

I would feel like strikes would be up to whoever deals with this report. However I don’t think “before complaining and get on staff” is appropriate for an Admin talking to a Senior Mod.

Strikes would be appropriate then.

Edited by th3
  • Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Just now, Jeff Junior said:

but it was not any minges on tho if it was ppl where most likley going to make a staff call on it?

Not all the time. People sometimes don't make calls about others and just because they don't it does not mean that it is ok to do it. It is the staff's job to be there and to catch people in the act and not just rely on staff calls. 

Also, you wouldn't know if there were any minges on or not because you were as PD roleplaying.

This has been said in Staff Meetings multiple times idk why you are trying to fight it

• Like 3