Christmas Lists 2018

Snarlax

On 11/28/2018 at 9:19 AM, Jeff Junior said:

VR headset 

but I alredy got it on black Friday but I can’t use it until Christmas ??

but other then that I just wanna be whit my friends&family

I got a VR headset for my Playstation a while ago so much fun! 

As for stuff I been wanting for Christmas I'm looking for a good Gaming computer pre-built. Since I dont know what's good and what isnt its very hard. Highest I can go is 700

16 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I got a VR headset for my Playstation a while ago so much fun! 

As for stuff I been wanting for Christmas I'm looking for a good Gaming computer pre-built. Since I dont know what's good and what isnt its very hard. Highest I can go is 700

okey to make it easy for you try to get a i3 (new gen) or i5 whit 16 gig ram and a 1050 ti or 1050 ! and it would be pretty good!

2 hours ago, Dave said:

I only want one thing...

I wanna be tracer

I'm already tracer

30 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

okey to make it easy for you try to get a i3 (new gen) or i5 whit 16 gig ram and a 1050 ti or 1050 ! and it would be pretty good!

i got a computer with an i7 and bought a 1050 ti it works beautifully now. 

On 11/28/2018 at 9:28 AM, The.Batman (Faustin) said:
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need And I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree. I don't need to hang my stocking There upon the fireplace. Santa Claus won't make me happy With a toy on Christmas Day. I just want you for my own More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true.All I want for Christmas Is you You, baby Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas. I won't even wish for snow And I'm just gonna keep on waiting Underneath the mistletoe. I won't make a list and send it To the North Pole for Saint Nick. I won't even stay awake to Hear those magic reindeer click. 'Cause I just want you here tonight Holding on to me so tight. What more can I do?

Cause baby all I want for Christmas is you!!!!

EDIT: For real though as long as i'm with my family that's all i need because family always comes first. With December closing everyone i just want to wish everyone in the gaminglight community a happy holiday! I have come to realize a'lot of things recently so make sure you guys don't take anything for granted.

You almost got me there I was about to burst out singing in a steakhouse

A gaming PC

Ryzen 7 1800X

16 gigs ddr4 tridents rgb

gtx 1050 ti 

b450 chipset mobo

coolermaster lite aio

corsair k55

• Bread locked and unpinned this topic