Christmas Lists 2018

Snarlax

It's getting close to the holidays so I wanted to know what all of the GL members are looking to get for christmas! If you have a list made, send it here! Unfortunately, I don't really have anything made so I'll update this post as I go!

• Like 3

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

• Snarlax featured and pinned this topic
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need And I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree. I don't need to hang my stocking There upon the fireplace. Santa Claus won't make me happy With a toy on Christmas Day. I just want you for my own More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true.All I want for Christmas Is you You, baby Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas. I won't even wish for snow And I'm just gonna keep on waiting Underneath the mistletoe. I won't make a list and send it To the North Pole for Saint Nick. I won't even stay awake to Hear those magic reindeer click. 'Cause I just want you here tonight Holding on to me so tight. What more can I do?

Cause baby all I want for Christmas is you!!!!

EDIT: For real though as long as i'm with my family that's all i need because family always comes first. With December closing everyone i just want to wish everyone in the gaminglight community a happy holiday! I have come to realize a'lot of things recently so make sure you guys don't take anything for granted.
Edited by The.Batman (Faustin)

5 minutes ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need And I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree. I don't need to hang my stocking There upon the fireplace. Santa Claus won't make me happy With a toy on Christmas Day. I just want you for my own More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true.All I want for Christmas Is you You, baby Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas. I won't even wish for snow And I'm just gonna keep on waiting Underneath the mistletoe. I won't make a list and send it To the North Pole for Saint Nick. I won't even stay awake to Hear those magic reindeer click. 'Cause I just want you here tonight Holding on to me so tight. What more can I do?

Cause baby all I want for Christmas is you!!!!

I could just here this playing in my head as I read it but the Michael Buble version xD

• Laughing 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Intel Core i7 7700 or 8700k 

Indoor Soccer Cleats (Probably will go ahead and buy with my own money)

Black Ops 4 and NBA 2k19

Other than that, I want to spend my Grandparents and Cousins and my Grandparents house!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Munchies said:

Half Sleeve Leg Tattoo

yeahhhhh boi

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

VR headset 

but I alredy got it on black Friday but I can’t use it until Christmas ??

but other then that I just wanna be whit my friends&family

100 % same situation

Edited by Lufty
Changed mind

1 hour ago, Snarlax said:

It's getting close to the holidays so I wanted to know what all of the GL members are looking to get for christmas! If you have a list made, send it here! Unfortunately, I don't really have anything made so I'll update this post as I go!

I’m getting a custom class and a new mic

Edited by Seamus20_06

• Bread locked and unpinned this topic